Second in his comeback race last month, Obviously gets back to his favored one-mile distance in the $150,000 American Handicap (gr. IIT) May 25 on the turf at Betfair Hollywood Park.
Chips All In ran down even-money choice Obviously in the final strides to record his first graded stakes victory in the $100,000 San Simeon Stakes (gr. IIIT) on the hillside turf course April 20 at Santa Anita Park.
Idle since running third n the Breeders' Cup Mile (gr. IT) last fall, Obviously will make his 2013 debut for trainer Mike Mitchell in the $100,000 San Simeon Stakes (gr. IIIT) April 20 at Santa Anita Park.
Game On Dude will have at most four rivals when he returns to Santa Anita Park in the $200,000 San Antonio Stakes (gr. II) on Super Bowl Sunday Feb. 3.
Lightly raced Silentio, a stylish winner of his stakes debut to begin the Santa Anita season in December, will be part of a packed starting gate for his first start as a 4-year-old in the $150,000 Arcadia Stakes (gr. IIT).
Last at the head of the stretch, million-dollar earner Jeranimo overpowered his rivals to win the $150,500 San Gabriel Stakes (gr. IIT) going away on the turf at Santa Anita Park Jan. 13.
Grade I winner Jeranimo launches his 7-year-old campaign Jan. 13 on the turf at Santa Anita Park in the $150,000 San Gabriel Stakes (gr. IIT), a race he won in 2010 and was second in last year.
Unbridled's Note, invading from New York for his debut on turf, captured the $100,000 Eddie D Stakes (gr. IIIT) over the hillside turf course on opening day of the 2012 fall meet at Santa Anita Park Sept. 28.
Most Popular Stories
- Will Take Charge vs. Palace Malice in Whitney
- Federal Judge Dismisses Dutrow Lawsuit
- Social Inclusion to Move to Chad Brown
- Kingman Wins Sussex with Dazzling Late Speed
- Thoroughbred Marketplace at Pimlico Oct. 4-5
- CDI Gets 5-Year Contract with Saratoga Casino
- Colorado Voters to Decide on Racino Gaming
- Palace Malice Hoping to Continue His Roll
- Check Ligament Surgery Helps Racehorses with SDFT Injuries
- Coltimus Prime Rules Prince of Wales