The first reported foal by stakes winner Eavesdropper is a filly born Jan. 9 at John T.L. Jones III and Robert Trussell's Walmac Farm near Lexington.
Sister Act, a grade I winner, was euthanized Aug. 24 at Bill Casner and Kenny Troutt's WinStar Farm near Versailles, Ky., after foundering.
Boreen, a gelding by Montbrook consigned by Ocala Stud Farms, brought $105,000 to top the opening session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's June Sale Tuesday, the sale company reported. Choctaw Racing bought Boreen, a half-brother to stakes winner Backatem and graded stakes placed Throwthebookatem. His quarter mile in :21 2/5 was the fastest work of Saturday's under tack show. He is out of the Deputy Minister mare Deputy's Mistress.
Most Popular Stories
- Vicar's in Trouble Turns in Derby Work
- My Miss Sophia, Got Lucky Breeze at Churchill
- Mine That Bird Still Flies in Kentucky
- Sisterly Love Scores Doubledogdare Upset
- TimeformUS Saturday Stakes Plays
- Speightstown Colt Works Quick Quarter at OBS
- Indiana Grand Racing & Casino Begins New Era
- Samraat, Uncle Sigh Work at Belmont
- Churchill Derby, Oaks Security Plan Released
- Mike Mitchell to Step Down as Head Trainer