The first reported foal by stakes winner Eavesdropper is a filly born Jan. 9 at John T.L. Jones III and Robert Trussell's Walmac Farm near Lexington.
Sister Act, a grade I winner, was euthanized Aug. 24 at Bill Casner and Kenny Troutt's WinStar Farm near Versailles, Ky., after foundering.
Boreen, a gelding by Montbrook consigned by Ocala Stud Farms, brought $105,000 to top the opening session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's June Sale Tuesday, the sale company reported. Choctaw Racing bought Boreen, a half-brother to stakes winner Backatem and graded stakes placed Throwthebookatem. His quarter mile in :21 2/5 was the fastest work of Saturday's under tack show. He is out of the Deputy Minister mare Deputy's Mistress.
Most Popular Stories
- F-T October Sale Gains Across Board at Opener
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth
- Sweet Reason Set for BC Filly and Mare Sprint
- Rockingham Park Selling Most of Stable Area
- Jockeys' Guild, RTCA Set Up Saez Family Fund
- Arqana Opens With Record Sales, Median Rise
- Claimer Seeking the Sherif Reaches BC Sprint
- U.S. Juvenile Turf Fillies Await Euro Attack
- Bullet Move for Likely BC Juvenile Favorite
- Two-Time Champion Beholder Out of BC Distaff