The first reported foal by stakes winner Eavesdropper is a filly born Jan. 9 at John T.L. Jones III and Robert Trussell's Walmac Farm near Lexington.
Sister Act, a grade I winner, was euthanized Aug. 24 at Bill Casner and Kenny Troutt's WinStar Farm near Versailles, Ky., after foundering.
Boreen, a gelding by Montbrook consigned by Ocala Stud Farms, brought $105,000 to top the opening session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's June Sale Tuesday, the sale company reported. Choctaw Racing bought Boreen, a half-brother to stakes winner Backatem and graded stakes placed Throwthebookatem. His quarter mile in :21 2/5 was the fastest work of Saturday's under tack show. He is out of the Deputy Minister mare Deputy's Mistress.
Most Popular Stories
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- Kentucky Suspends Umarov for 10 Years
- Destin Work is 'Stamina Builder' for Belmont
- Rockingham to End All Operations Aug. 31
- Candy Ride Colt Tops Barretts Sale
- Velasquez to Ride Full-Time at Gulfstream
- Little Nappy is Shackleford's First Winner
- Taris Could Opt for Triple Bend Over Vanity
- Catch a Glimpse Probable for Penn Mile
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever