The first reported foal by stakes winner Eavesdropper is a filly born Jan. 9 at John T.L. Jones III and Robert Trussell's Walmac Farm near Lexington.
Sister Act, a grade I winner, was euthanized Aug. 24 at Bill Casner and Kenny Troutt's WinStar Farm near Versailles, Ky., after foundering.
Boreen, a gelding by Montbrook consigned by Ocala Stud Farms, brought $105,000 to top the opening session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's June Sale Tuesday, the sale company reported. Choctaw Racing bought Boreen, a half-brother to stakes winner Backatem and graded stakes placed Throwthebookatem. His quarter mile in :21 2/5 was the fastest work of Saturday's under tack show. He is out of the Deputy Minister mare Deputy's Mistress.
Most Popular Stories
- Two IL Tracks File for Bankruptcy Protection
- British Racing Undertakes Education Program
- Undefeated Dortmund Wasn't Always So Popular
- Lukas Pointing 'Brandi' to Kentucky Oaks
- Golden Gate Winter/Spring Meet Starts Dec. 26
- Baffert Quartet Faces Shared Belief in Malibu
- Millionaire Kiri's Clown Euthanized at Age 25
- Secret Circle Aims for Season-Ending Win
- Intriguing Maidens in MD Juvenile Futurity
- Baltas, Pedroza Square Off at Los Alamitos