The first reported foal by stakes winner Eavesdropper is a filly born Jan. 9 at John T.L. Jones III and Robert Trussell's Walmac Farm near Lexington.
Sister Act, a grade I winner, was euthanized Aug. 24 at Bill Casner and Kenny Troutt's WinStar Farm near Versailles, Ky., after foundering.
Boreen, a gelding by Montbrook consigned by Ocala Stud Farms, brought $105,000 to top the opening session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's June Sale Tuesday, the sale company reported. Choctaw Racing bought Boreen, a half-brother to stakes winner Backatem and graded stakes placed Throwthebookatem. His quarter mile in :21 2/5 was the fastest work of Saturday's under tack show. He is out of the Deputy Minister mare Deputy's Mistress.
Most Popular Stories
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup
- Casse Duo Set for Queen's Plate Run
- Neolithic Back Galloping After Respiratory Illness
- Untrapped Aims for First Stakes win in Ohio Derby
- Kitasan Black Faces 10 in Takarazuka Kinen
- Litfin at Large: Class Horses Figure in Ohio Derby
- The Player to Return on Churchill's Closing Night
- Disco Rico and His Record-Setting Son Disco Partner
- The Stronach Group Considers New England Venture