Recent English import Pierrot Lunaire denied champion Good Night Shirt his third consecutive Iroquois Steeplechase (NSA-I) victory May 9 when he came from off the pace to win the $150,000 event at Percy Warner Park in Nashville, Tenn.
Good Night Shirt is the overwhelming favorite to win the $150,000 Iroquois Steeplechase Stakes (NSA-I) for the third consecutive year May 9 in Nashville, Tenn.
The April 20 Royal Chase for the Sport of Kings Hurdle (NSA-I) at Keeneland has attracted a standout field of 11. The 2 1/2-mile stakes over 13 fences will be the ninth race Friday afternoon with a probable post time of 5:15 p.m. Major contenders are Mixed Up, Preemptive Strike, Paradise's Boss, Racey Dreamer, and Good Night Shirt.
Looking to become the second horse to win back-to-back runnings of the $150,000 Royal Chase (NSA-I), Kinross Farm's Sur La Tete heads a talented list of 12 Thoroughbreds nominated to the race at Keeneland April 20.
Star steeplechaser McDynamo captured a fourth consecutive Breeders' Cup Grand National (NSA-I) Saturday at the Far Hills Races, leaping past Hall of Famer Lonesome Glory atop American steeplechasing's career earnings list in the process.
Michael Moran's McDynamo, winner of the last three runnings of the Breeders' Cup Grand National Steeplechase (NSA-I), takes aim at history when he faces six others in the race's 2006 edition Saturday at the Far Hills Races in Far Hills, N.J.
Two-time steeplechase champion McDynamo tops the nominations for the $75,000 Somerset Medical Center Stakes (NAS-II) at the Meadowlands Sept. 29.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Japan Races added to BC Challenge Series
- KY-Bred Ryans Charm Scores Repeat in Peru GI
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Europeans Set for Belmont Derby, Oaks
- Melatonin Could Get Time Off After Gold Cup
- Welfare and Safety Summit Set for June 28
- Mid-Year Look at the BC Classic
- NJ-Bred Chublicious Captures Mr. Prospector