Flashpoint humbled three opponents en route to a seven-length romp in the $143,000 Jersey Shore Stakes (gr. III) on a muddy track at Monmouth Park July 3.
After giving way in the Preakness Stakes (gr. I) in his most recent start, Flashpoint returns to sprinting in the $150,000 Jersey Shore Stakes (gr. III) at Monmouth Park July 3.
The $250,000 Springboard Mile, the richest 2-year-old race of the Remington Park season, drew a solid field of 12 for the final program of the 2011 season.
Robert Tell and Wesley A. Ward's Madman Diaries took control out of the gate and never looked back, winning the $150,000 Sapling Stakes (gr. III) by a half length Sept. 4 at Monmouth Park.
Three of the most impressive maiden winners this summer -- Boys At Tosconova, Stay Thirsty, and Wine Police -- headline a field of seven in the Hopeful Stakes (gr. I), the marquee event for juveniles at Saratoga.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 21, 2017
- Conquest Mo Money Carries Local Hopes in Sunland Derby
- Highland Reel Among World Cup Day Turf Runners
- Classic Empire Back to Work in Ocala
- Gun Runner Brings Consistent Class to World Cup Stage
- Suffolk Downs Files Paperwork for Racetrack Sale
- Mastery to Claiborne Farm Upon Retirement
- Kitten's Cat Poised for Spiral Stakes
- Mo Don't Know Named Ohio Horse of the Year