Flashpoint humbled three opponents en route to a seven-length romp in the $143,000 Jersey Shore Stakes (gr. III) on a muddy track at Monmouth Park July 3.
After giving way in the Preakness Stakes (gr. I) in his most recent start, Flashpoint returns to sprinting in the $150,000 Jersey Shore Stakes (gr. III) at Monmouth Park July 3.
The $250,000 Springboard Mile, the richest 2-year-old race of the Remington Park season, drew a solid field of 12 for the final program of the 2011 season.
Robert Tell and Wesley A. Ward's Madman Diaries took control out of the gate and never looked back, winning the $150,000 Sapling Stakes (gr. III) by a half length Sept. 4 at Monmouth Park.
Three of the most impressive maiden winners this summer -- Boys At Tosconova, Stay Thirsty, and Wine Police -- headline a field of seven in the Hopeful Stakes (gr. I), the marquee event for juveniles at Saratoga.
Most Popular Stories
- Goldencents to Remain in California
- Champion Will Take Charge Retired
- Stopshoppingdebbie to Start in LA Woman
- Top Jockey in World's Top Races to be Honored
- Lexington Horseman Snellings Dies at Age 81
- Princess of Sylmar to Fasig-Tipton Sale
- Bayern Cruises to Pennsylvania Derby Win
- Is Low-Dose Omeprazole Effective for Treating Ulcers?
- Fields Shaping Up for Super Saturday Card
- Keeneland Gross, Average Decline Slightly