Flashpoint humbled three opponents en route to a seven-length romp in the $143,000 Jersey Shore Stakes (gr. III) on a muddy track at Monmouth Park July 3.
After giving way in the Preakness Stakes (gr. I) in his most recent start, Flashpoint returns to sprinting in the $150,000 Jersey Shore Stakes (gr. III) at Monmouth Park July 3.
The $250,000 Springboard Mile, the richest 2-year-old race of the Remington Park season, drew a solid field of 12 for the final program of the 2011 season.
Robert Tell and Wesley A. Ward's Madman Diaries took control out of the gate and never looked back, winning the $150,000 Sapling Stakes (gr. III) by a half length Sept. 4 at Monmouth Park.
Three of the most impressive maiden winners this summer -- Boys At Tosconova, Stay Thirsty, and Wine Police -- headline a field of seven in the Hopeful Stakes (gr. I), the marquee event for juveniles at Saratoga.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Impresses at Santa Anita
- Far From Over Victorious in Return
- How a Sire Line Develops
- Phantom Dollars Flood Track's Double Pool
- Too Early to Gauge 'Brexit' Effect on Sales
- Magee Clinches Training Title at Pimlico
- Mohaymen Back to Work in New York
- Fairplex, Santa Anita House Evacuated Horses
- Weather Impacts Churchill June 23 Program
- BHA Working on Strategies After 'Brexit' Vote