Flashpoint humbled three opponents en route to a seven-length romp in the $143,000 Jersey Shore Stakes (gr. III) on a muddy track at Monmouth Park July 3.
After giving way in the Preakness Stakes (gr. I) in his most recent start, Flashpoint returns to sprinting in the $150,000 Jersey Shore Stakes (gr. III) at Monmouth Park July 3.
The $250,000 Springboard Mile, the richest 2-year-old race of the Remington Park season, drew a solid field of 12 for the final program of the 2011 season.
Robert Tell and Wesley A. Ward's Madman Diaries took control out of the gate and never looked back, winning the $150,000 Sapling Stakes (gr. III) by a half length Sept. 4 at Monmouth Park.
Three of the most impressive maiden winners this summer -- Boys At Tosconova, Stay Thirsty, and Wine Police -- headline a field of seven in the Hopeful Stakes (gr. I), the marquee event for juveniles at Saratoga.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break
- Wise Dan Turns in First Breeze Since Surgery
- The Pizza Man Key Ingredient To Arlington
- Multiple Group I Winner The Fugue Retired
- Jockey Stevens to Undergo Knee Surgery
- The Influence of His Majesty
- French Derby Duo Clash Again at Longchamp
- Tattersalls July Sale Ends on High Note
- Belmont to Offer Low-Roller Player Tourney
- Two Fillies Among 37 Ohio Derby Nominees