The New York Breeders' Sales Co.'s inaugural yearling sale at the Yaddo show grounds in Saratoga Springs, N.Y. came to a close Friday evening, with 112 yearlings being reported as sold over the two-evening run for a gross of $1,254,800, good for an average of $11,204.
The inaugural New York Breeders' Sale Company's fall mixed sale broke new ground for Empire State breeders, owners, and consignors at the Sept. 29 close of its two-day run at Saratoga Race Course. The sale grossed $1,234,100 with 186 hips selling for an average of $6,361. The median was $2,600.
The inaugural New York Breeders Sales Company's Saratoga fall mixed sale at Saratoga Race Course got off the ground Tuesday when 97 hips -- yearling, horses of racing age, and weanlings -- grossed $580,000.
Most Popular Stories
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- Little Mike Retired to Old Friends
- Connect Leads 1-2 Finish for Brown in Curlin
- Borell Arraignment Set for Aug. 1
- Full Field Possible for West Virginia Derby
- Champion Tepin Will Bypass Fourstardave
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell
- Arlington, Hawthorne Reach Dates Agreement
- Thunderstorm Forces Ellis to Cancel Races