The New York Breeders' Sales Co.'s inaugural yearling sale at the Yaddo show grounds in Saratoga Springs, N.Y. came to a close Friday evening, with 112 yearlings being reported as sold over the two-evening run for a gross of $1,254,800, good for an average of $11,204.
The inaugural New York Breeders' Sale Company's fall mixed sale broke new ground for Empire State breeders, owners, and consignors at the Sept. 29 close of its two-day run at Saratoga Race Course. The sale grossed $1,234,100 with 186 hips selling for an average of $6,361. The median was $2,600.
The inaugural New York Breeders Sales Company's Saratoga fall mixed sale at Saratoga Race Course got off the ground Tuesday when 97 hips -- yearling, horses of racing age, and weanlings -- grossed $580,000.
Most Popular Stories
- Big Three Clash in Rich Travers Stakes
- California Chrome Sharpens Up at Los Alamitos
- Hootenanny, The Wow Signal to Meet in France
- Bayern Gallops 1 1/2 Miles On Eve of Travers
- Byron Hughes is Farm Manager of the Year
- Game Sole Power Finds Gap Late in Nunthorpe
- Pat O'Brien Deja Vu for Fed Biz, Goldencents
- Pedigree Analysis: Bayern
- BHA Levies Heavy Penalties Against Three
- Stryker Phd Smart Choice in Longacres Mile