The New York Breeders' Sales Co.'s inaugural yearling sale at the Yaddo show grounds in Saratoga Springs, N.Y. came to a close Friday evening, with 112 yearlings being reported as sold over the two-evening run for a gross of $1,254,800, good for an average of $11,204.
The inaugural New York Breeders' Sale Company's fall mixed sale broke new ground for Empire State breeders, owners, and consignors at the Sept. 29 close of its two-day run at Saratoga Race Course. The sale grossed $1,234,100 with 186 hips selling for an average of $6,361. The median was $2,600.
The inaugural New York Breeders Sales Company's Saratoga fall mixed sale at Saratoga Race Course got off the ground Tuesday when 97 hips -- yearling, horses of racing age, and weanlings -- grossed $580,000.
Most Popular Stories
- Breeders' Cup Features 201 Pre-Entered Horses
- California's Golden Eagle Farm Set to Close
- Tapit Filly Tops Record F-T October Sale
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Sherman Sees California Chrome Bouncing Back
- Declaration of War Moving to Ashford Stud
- Queen's Plate Winner Lexie Lou in Autumn Miss
- Top 3-Year-Olds Abound in BC Classic
- Early Thoughts on the BC Pre-Entries
- Tampa Bay Releases 2014-15 Stakes Schedule