The New York Breeders' Sales Co.'s inaugural yearling sale at the Yaddo show grounds in Saratoga Springs, N.Y. came to a close Friday evening, with 112 yearlings being reported as sold over the two-evening run for a gross of $1,254,800, good for an average of $11,204.
The inaugural New York Breeders' Sale Company's fall mixed sale broke new ground for Empire State breeders, owners, and consignors at the Sept. 29 close of its two-day run at Saratoga Race Course. The sale grossed $1,234,100 with 186 hips selling for an average of $6,361. The median was $2,600.
The inaugural New York Breeders Sales Company's Saratoga fall mixed sale at Saratoga Race Course got off the ground Tuesday when 97 hips -- yearling, horses of racing age, and weanlings -- grossed $580,000.
Most Popular Stories
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- Sherman Says 'Chrome' Looks as Good as Ever
- Top Filly Princess of Sylmar Retired
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Big Gains Mark Keeneland Sale's Day 11
- Illinois Board Has Tough Call on 2015 Dates
- Undrafted Returns in Kentucky Downs Turf Dash
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Pedigree Analysis: Inbreeding Trends
- Filly First Winner for Line of David