The New York Breeders' Sales Co.'s inaugural yearling sale at the Yaddo show grounds in Saratoga Springs, N.Y. came to a close Friday evening, with 112 yearlings being reported as sold over the two-evening run for a gross of $1,254,800, good for an average of $11,204.
The inaugural New York Breeders' Sale Company's fall mixed sale broke new ground for Empire State breeders, owners, and consignors at the Sept. 29 close of its two-day run at Saratoga Race Course. The sale grossed $1,234,100 with 186 hips selling for an average of $6,361. The median was $2,600.
The inaugural New York Breeders Sales Company's Saratoga fall mixed sale at Saratoga Race Course got off the ground Tuesday when 97 hips -- yearling, horses of racing age, and weanlings -- grossed $580,000.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome 'Wait and See' for SA Derby
- Rebel Rematch Expected in Arkansas Derby
- Likely Entrants for World Cup Card Released
- Apprentice Courtney Hernandez Gets First Win
- KY-Bred Lideris Wins Latinoamericana in Peru
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Let Faith Arise Puts Santa Margarita On Ice