The stalking Bwana Bull circled the pacesetters coming off the final turn of Sunday's $150,000 California Derby and was long gone at the end under substitute rider David Lopez at Golden Gate Fields.
The Bay Area's all-time leading trainer, Jerry Hollendorfer, will saddle half the six-horse field for Sunday's $150,000 California Derby at Golden Gate Fields.
Belgravia, a $2 million juvenile purchase earlier this year by Michael Tabor, John Magnier and Zayat Stables, tries graded stakes company in just his second start, Saturday's $100,000 Hollywood Prevue (gr. III) at Hollywood Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Louis Quatorze Dies of Heart Attack
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Uncontested to Skip Rebel Stakes
- El Areeb Confirmed to Start in Gotham Stakes
- Mo Town, Guest Suite Set for Risen Star Showdown
- Arrogate 'His Usual Self' in Five-Furlong Move
- International Star Could Add to Fair Grounds Success
- Mind Your Biscuits Set for Gulfstream Park Sprint
- Grade 1 Haskell Headlines Monmouth Stakes Schedule