Two white Thoroughbreds will square off in an allowance race at Belterra Park. the former River Downs, in Ohio May 30.
So far, no white Thoroughbred has ever become a stakes winner in American, but a breakthrough for these horses of a different color may be only a matter of time.
Chief White Fox, whose color is officially registered as "white" by The Jockey Club, broke his maiden in his ninth career try in the second race at Mountaineer Racetrack July 1.
Most Popular Stories
- White Filly Beautiful Devil Carries Tradition
- Optimism High for Fasig-Tipton July Yearlings
- Kentucky Horsewoman Graves Dies at 61
- American Pharoah 'Just Cruising' in Workout
- Keeneland Alters September Sale Format
- Speedy Grade III Winner Chitu Retired
- Two 'Super Saturdays' for Belmont Fall Meet
- New York Coupled Entry Rules Modified
- BC Nomination Discount for HRA Ends July 15
- F-T Summer Sale Adds Stakes-Winning Fillies