Two white Thoroughbreds will square off in an allowance race at Belterra Park. the former River Downs, in Ohio May 30.
So far, no white Thoroughbred has ever become a stakes winner in American, but a breakthrough for these horses of a different color may be only a matter of time.
Chief White Fox, whose color is officially registered as "white" by The Jockey Club, broke his maiden in his ninth career try in the second race at Mountaineer Racetrack July 1.
Most Popular Stories
- Final Call for Taylors of Seattle Slew Fame
- NYRA Unveils 10-Race Claiming Series
- New York Sanctions Mott for Drug Overages
- Washington Owner/Breeder Paxton Dead at 76
- OBS Expects Solid Start for Auction Season
- Untapable, Tapiture Drill for Asmussen
- Five Tie for Fastest 3 Furlongs at OBS Show
- NY Investigation of Asmussen Case Completed
- Main Sequence Works at Palm Meadows
- 'Chrome' Set for San Antonio, Bayern Doubtful