Two white Thoroughbreds will square off in an allowance race at Belterra Park. the former River Downs, in Ohio May 30.
So far, no white Thoroughbred has ever become a stakes winner in American, but a breakthrough for these horses of a different color may be only a matter of time.
Chief White Fox, whose color is officially registered as "white" by The Jockey Club, broke his maiden in his ninth career try in the second race at Mountaineer Racetrack July 1.
Most Popular Stories
- Derby Battle: Tapit vs. Uncle Mo
- A Derby Rookie's First Churchill Morning
- Nyquist Ships to Churchill Day After Work
- Uncle Lino Game in California Chrome Stakes
- Toews On Ice Glides to William Walker Win
- Exaggerator Works for Kentucky Derby Bid
- Dettori Strikes With 'Gold' in 2000 Guineas
- Danzing Candy Logs Final Derby Breeze
- Alert Bay Holds Tough in San Francisco Mile
- Ward Sends Three Fillies in Kentucky Juvenile