Matthew Lutz has been named chief financial officer of Breeders' Cup, the organization announced Oct. 22.
Churchill Downs executive Michael W. Anderson has been appointed the company's interim principal financial officer, according to a document recently filed with the Securities Exchange Commission.
- By Mike Kane
An official of the New York Racing Association refused to confirm or deny reports that the association's chief financial officer, Alexander W. Ingle, was fired this week.
Most Popular Stories
- Cloud Computing Leaves Pimlico, Others Thinking Belmont
- Cloud Computing Wears Down Classic Empire in Preakness
- Agent Ryan Not Surprised by Cloud Computing's Win
- Trainer Richie Scherer Dies at Age 53
- Hips to Watch: Day 1 Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Sale
- Soul Stirring Frankel's First Classic Winner
- Preakness Wrapup: Clouds Got in the Way
- La Coronel Prepares for Royal Ascot Run
- Actress Announces Presence in Black-Eyed Susan
- Grizzel Edges Enstone in Selene Stakes