Matthew Lutz has been named chief financial officer of Breeders' Cup, the organization announced Oct. 22.
Churchill Downs executive Michael W. Anderson has been appointed the company's interim principal financial officer, according to a document recently filed with the Securities Exchange Commission.
- By Mike Kane
An official of the New York Racing Association refused to confirm or deny reports that the association's chief financial officer, Alexander W. Ingle, was fired this week.
Most Popular Stories
- Stellar Wind Upsets Beholder
- Maiden No More, Laoban Stuns Jim Dandy Rivals
- Flintshire Scores in Eventful Bowling Green
- A. P. Indian Outduels Holy Boss in Vanderbilt
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- Lexie Lou Goes Wire to Wire in Victoriana
- Pennsylvania Sanctions Trainer Preciado
- Minding Overcomes Trouble for Nassau Win
- Monmouth, Suffolk Battle Over Entries
- Mind Your Biscuits Takes Amsterdam