Matthew Lutz has been named chief financial officer of Breeders' Cup, the organization announced Oct. 22.
Churchill Downs executive Michael W. Anderson has been appointed the company's interim principal financial officer, according to a document recently filed with the Securities Exchange Commission.
- By Mike Kane
An official of the New York Racing Association refused to confirm or deny reports that the association's chief financial officer, Alexander W. Ingle, was fired this week.
Most Popular Stories
- Easter Filly for Horse of the Year Zenyatta
- Trainer Jones Continues to Recover From Fall
- Champion Filly Beholder Coasts in 2014 Debut
- After the Wire: Top 5 Derby Prep Races
- Santa Anita Winter Meet Handle Up 4%
- Bejarano Takes Santa Anita Jockey Title
- Dude! Imperative Shocks Charles Town Classic
- Wildcat Red, With Saez, Works at Gulfstream
- Cairo Prince Injured, Out of Kentucky Derby
- Determined Isla Bonita Wins Japanese Guineas