Matthew Lutz has been named chief financial officer of Breeders' Cup, the organization announced Oct. 22.
Churchill Downs executive Michael W. Anderson has been appointed the company's interim principal financial officer, according to a document recently filed with the Securities Exchange Commission.
- By Mike Kane
An official of the New York Racing Association refused to confirm or deny reports that the association's chief financial officer, Alexander W. Ingle, was fired this week.
Most Popular Stories
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- F-T Saratoga Offering 12 From Scat Daddy's Last Crop
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Quality Over Quantity in Fasig-Tipton Saratoga Catalog
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Arrogate Unanimous Top Choice in NTRA Poll
- Street Surrender, Roman Secure First Stakes Win
- Society's Chairman Continues Beating the Odds