Of the 12 sophomores entered for the $300,000 Coolmore Lexington Stakes at Keeneland, there will be no bigger sentimental favorite than Fantasy Lane Stable's Uptowncharlybrown, whose trainer Alan Seewald passed away April 12
Dean's Kitten 2 1/2-length victory in the $500,000 Lane's End Stakes (gr. II) at Turfway Park March 27 pushes Ken and Sarah Ramsey's homebred right into the Kentucky Derby picture.
Connemara, winner of the El Camino Real Derby (gr. III) last month, is the 9-5 morning line favorite for the $500,000 Lane's End Stakes (gr. II) at Turfway Park March 27.
Vow to Wager, who ran second in the John Battaglia Memorial Stakes last out, will face an accomplished field in the March 27 Lane's End Stakes (gr. I) at Turfway Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Barretts' First Del Mar Sale Sees Increase
- The Truth Or Else Joins Belmont Stakes Mix
- Smooth Stride Could Lift American Pharoah
- Secretariat's Birthplace Named 'Historic'
- American Pharoah Jogs One Mile at Churchill
- Lopez Family Faces Off at Golden Gate
- No Belmont Stakes for Conquest Curlinate
- Old Friends Cabin Creek Welcomes Be Bullish
- Miss Temple City on Schedule for Royal Ascot
- MarketWatch: McPeek on Yearling Selection