Outsider Saonois found room between horses and raced into the clear in the final yards to post a 33-1 upset in the Prix du Jockey-Club (Fr-I) at Chantilly June 3.
With one day remaining in Arqana's October yearling auction in France, the gross has exceeded last year's total.
French raider Vision d'Etat stormed from last to first and had enough to hold off the late challenge of Tartan Bearer to capture the Prince of Wales's Stakes (Eng-I) at Royal Ascot June 17.
Vision d'Etat held off a fast-closing Loup Breton by three-quarters of a length to capture the Prix Ganay (Fr-I) at Longchamp April 26.
Vision d'Etat remained undefeated with a determined head victory over Famous Name in the Prix du Jockey-Club (Fr-I) at Chantilly June 1.
Lord Weinstock's Sagitta Two Thousand Guineas (Eng-I) winner Golan earned his first victory since that early May race, winning the Prix Niel Casino Barriere d'Enghien les Bains (Fr-II) on Sunday at Longchamp.
Chichicastenango tracked the leaders in third place before launching a bid with two furlongs to run en route to winning the Prix Lupin (Fr-I) by a neck on Sunday at Longchamp. Anabaa Blue finished second in the 1 5/16-mile race, with Milan third and Amiwain fourth.
Most Popular Stories
- Successful Owner/Breeder Aaron Jones Dies
- McEvoy Steps Down as Godolphin Jockey
- Champion Will Take Charge Retired
- Consignors Busy Ahead of Louisiana Sale
- Goldencents to Remain in California
- Juddmonte's Elite Miler Kingman Retired
- Shared Belief Needs to be Awesome...Again
- Bayern Cruises to Pennsylvania Derby Win
- Al Shaqab's Toronado to National Stud in 2015
- Indiana Immediately Suspends Two Licensees