Zayat Stables' El Kabeir came out of his convincing win in the Gotham Stakes (gr. III) in fine fettle and will be aimed for the $1 million Twinspires.com Wood Memorial (gr. I) April 4 at Aqueduct Racetrack.
Multiple grade I winner Caleb's Posse (Posse--Abbey's Missy, by Slewacide) was represented by his first two reported foals.
Caleb's Posse came roaring down the lane and edged champion Uncle Mo by the narrowest of margins to win a thrilling edition of the $250,000 King's Bishop Stakes (gr. I) Aug. 27 at Saratoga.
The Fasig-Tipton New York-bred preferred yearling sale enjoyed some big upswings in its key business figures on its opening night, Aug. 13, in upstate New York.
Everett Dobson has invested as a minority partner in Three Chimneys Stallions. Dobson was the founder and executive chairman of Dobson Communications Corp. of Oklahoma City; the company was sold to AT&T in 2007.
McNeill Stables and Cheyenne Stable's Caleb's Posse cut back in distance off seven straight distance races and blew past his opponents in the stretch to win the Amsterdam Stakes at Saratoga Aug. 1.
Caleb's Posse rebounded from a poor effort in the Arkansas Derby (gr. I) last out to win the $100,000 Ohio Derby (gr. III) June 4 at Thistledown.
Most Popular Stories
- Favored American Pharoah Wins Kentucky Derby
- Kentucky Derby: Firing Line to Preakness
- Kentucky Derby: Carrots for American Pharoah
- 2015 Kentucky Derby Race Sequence
- International Star Scratched from the Derby
- Zayat Compliments Churchill on Treatment
- Lovely Maria Easily Captures Kentucky Oaks
- El Kabeir Scratched From Kentucky Derby
- Slideshow: 2015 Kentucky Derby Day
- Finnegans Wake Flies Home, Takes Turf Classic