Multiple grade I winner Caleb's Posse (Posse--Abbey's Missy, by Slewacide) was represented by his first two reported foals.
Caleb's Posse came roaring down the lane and edged champion Uncle Mo by the narrowest of margins to win a thrilling edition of the $250,000 King's Bishop Stakes (gr. I) Aug. 27 at Saratoga.
The Fasig-Tipton New York-bred preferred yearling sale enjoyed some big upswings in its key business figures on its opening night, Aug. 13, in upstate New York.
Everett Dobson has invested as a minority partner in Three Chimneys Stallions. Dobson was the founder and executive chairman of Dobson Communications Corp. of Oklahoma City; the company was sold to AT&T in 2007.
McNeill Stables and Cheyenne Stable's Caleb's Posse cut back in distance off seven straight distance races and blew past his opponents in the stretch to win the Amsterdam Stakes at Saratoga Aug. 1.
Caleb's Posse rebounded from a poor effort in the Arkansas Derby (gr. I) last out to win the $100,000 Ohio Derby (gr. III) June 4 at Thistledown.
Most Popular Stories
- Chrome to Go for the Green in Hollywood Derby
- Secret Circle, Itsmyluckyday in Cigar Mile
- Cary Street Leads 11 in Hawthorne Gold Cup
- Churchill Proposes Derby Bet on Winning Sire
- Lord Nelson Could Rule Kentucky Jockey Club
- Speedy Cassatt Dusts Rivals in Zia Park Oaks
- Derby Winners Have Enjoyed Turf Success
- Romans Likes Added Distance for Remsen Pair
- Unbeaten Dame Dorothy Can Cap Year in Comely
- Sageburg Will Stand in Ireland in 2015