Caleb's Posse came roaring down the lane and edged champion Uncle Mo by the narrowest of margins to win a thrilling edition of the $250,000 King's Bishop Stakes (gr. I) Aug. 27 at Saratoga.
The Fasig-Tipton New York-bred preferred yearling sale enjoyed some big upswings in its key business figures on its opening night, Aug. 13, in upstate New York.
Everett Dobson has invested as a minority partner in Three Chimneys Stallions. Dobson was the founder and executive chairman of Dobson Communications Corp. of Oklahoma City; the company was sold to AT&T in 2007.
McNeill Stables and Cheyenne Stable's Caleb's Posse cut back in distance off seven straight distance races and blew past his opponents in the stretch to win the Amsterdam Stakes at Saratoga Aug. 1.
Caleb's Posse rebounded from a poor effort in the Arkansas Derby (gr. I) last out to win the $100,000 Ohio Derby (gr. III) June 4 at Thistledown.
Most Popular Stories
- Hialeah May Push for Thoroughbred License
- Mucho Macho Man to Race in 2014
- Ramseys Ready for Claiming Crown
- Minimum Stakes Purse to Increase at Aqueduct
- And They're Off: Hollywood Park Farewell
- Rosalind Heads Hollywood Starlet
- Jara's Sister to Make Panama Riding Debut
- Butler Gets Five-Year Suspension
- Erskine Says Juddmonte Group Not for Sale
- Haskin: Dr. Fager, Where Are You?