Multiple grade I winner Caleb's Posse (Posse--Abbey's Missy, by Slewacide) was represented by his first two reported foals.
Caleb's Posse came roaring down the lane and edged champion Uncle Mo by the narrowest of margins to win a thrilling edition of the $250,000 King's Bishop Stakes (gr. I) Aug. 27 at Saratoga.
The Fasig-Tipton New York-bred preferred yearling sale enjoyed some big upswings in its key business figures on its opening night, Aug. 13, in upstate New York.
Everett Dobson has invested as a minority partner in Three Chimneys Stallions. Dobson was the founder and executive chairman of Dobson Communications Corp. of Oklahoma City; the company was sold to AT&T in 2007.
McNeill Stables and Cheyenne Stable's Caleb's Posse cut back in distance off seven straight distance races and blew past his opponents in the stretch to win the Amsterdam Stakes at Saratoga Aug. 1.
Caleb's Posse rebounded from a poor effort in the Arkansas Derby (gr. I) last out to win the $100,000 Ohio Derby (gr. III) June 4 at Thistledown.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Looking to Retain His Throne
- Big Three Clash in Rich Travers Stakes
- Champion English Channel Relocates to Calumet
- Wise Dan to Make Return in Bernard Baruch
- Storm and a Half to Stand in Iowa
- Tiz Wonderful Colt Sells for OKC Sale Record
- Unbeaten Taghrooda Heads Yorkshire Oaks
- Consignors Provide Keeneland Showing Schedule
- Haskin's Top Sprinters of the Last 50 Years
- New Mexico Owner/Breeder Danley Dies