The first foal by New York stakes-placed Chestertown Slew is a filly born Jan. 21 at Kathy Paul's Fanlew Farms near Sarepta, La.
Chestertown Slew, a stakes-placed son of Seattle Slew, will enter stud in 2010 at Kathy Paul's Fanlew Farms near Sarepta, La.
Jambalaya shoots for his third consecutive stakes victory in Saturday's $300,000 Jamaica Handicap (gr. II) for 3-year-olds at nine furlongs on the inner turf at Belmont Park.
Woodbine invader Jambalaya made it four wins a row since owner/trainer Catherine Day Phillips switched him to the turf with a heart-pounding win over favored Silver Whistle in the $111,900 Saranac (gr. IIIT) for 3-year-olds on the turf at Saratoga Sunday.
Woodbine-based invader Jambalaya, a winner of three turf races in the past three months, is one of the horses to beat in the $100,000 Saranac (gr. IIIT) for 3-year-olds Sunday on the Saratoga grass course.
Most Popular Stories
- Big 'Cap Seems Like Olden Days
- Honor Code to Bypass Rebel, Run at Gulfstream
- Judy the Beauty Leads Las Flores Shippers
- Curlin, Asmussen Among Hall of Fame Finalists
- Midshipman Colt Posts Fastest Ocala Drill
- Sweet Reason Comes Back a Winner
- Portion of Vinceremos' Earnings to Charity
- Stakes Winner S. S. Hot Sauce Dead at 33
- Riposte Heads Solid Hillsborough Field
- Big 'Cap was 'Holy Grail' for Trainer Jones