All out in the drive, Bayerd reached the wire a head in front of Shotgun Kowboy in a terrific renewal of the $255,000 Remington Springboard Mile in the mud Dec. 14 on closing night of the 2014 Remington Park meet.
Average and median increased Nov. 8 at the Keeneland November breeding stock sale's fifth session, where a robust but select market continued into Book 3.
Topped by a $370,000 Super Saver ridgling, Fasig-Tipton Kentucky's October yearling sale rang up increases across the board, but the buyback rate also climbed.
Undefeated Burmilla steps into grade I company sporting the blue colors of Godolphin Racing for the first time in her career Aug. 26, when she heads to the post for the $250,000 Ballerina Breeders' Cup for fillies and mares at Saratoga.
Delaware Park-based trainer Larry Jones came to Saratoga Race Course with Oasis Racing's grade I-winning Wildcat Bettie B and brought Maryland-based jockey Mario Pino with him to take the $110,700 Victory Ride (gr. III) for 3-year-old fillies by a length Thursday.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah to Haskell
- Jockeys Fined for Whip Violations in SoCal
- 'Kathy' Prevails in Perfect Sting Thriller
- Injured Jockey Selman Undergoes Back Surgery
- Got Lucky Surges to Molly Pitcher Victory
- Force Upsets New York Derby
- Pedigree Analysis: Olympia
- Oaklawn Improvements Include New Barn
- Filly First Winner for Here Comes Ben
- Laurel Cancels Racing Due to Water Main Break