Noble Threewitt, who turns 96 on Saturday, will also officially retire from training after a career that has spanned parts of eight decades. He will be honored in the Santa Anita winner's circle following Saturday's fifth race and be joined by his wife of 73 years, Beryl, as well as a large number of family and friends.
Most Popular Stories
- The Day After: No Regrets From Team 'Pharoah'
- Keen Ice Tired After Travers, 'Classic' Ahead
- Stellar Wind Dominant in Torrey Pines
- Keen Ice Springs Travers Upset on 'Pharoah'
- Valid Bounds Away to Iselin Victory
- Smokey the Pony Reining at Saratoga
- Navarro Mulling BC Dirt Mile for Private Zone
- Site Read Favored in With Anticipation
- NY Fan Forum: Improve Customer Service
- Runhappy Romps to Record King's Bishop Score