Multiple group-winning sprinter Hot Streak will begin stud duty in 2016 at David Redvers' Tweenhills Stud in Gloucestershire, England.
Three-time group I winner Charm Spirit will stand at stud at Tweenhills Farm and Stud in 2015, it was announced Oct. 19.
France-based Charm Spirit denied 2-1 favorite Night of Thunder victory in the QIPCO Queen Elizabeth II Stakes (Eng-I), the latter not getting a clear run until too late Oct. 18 at Ascot.
The sole sophomore classic winner on show at British Champions Day Oct. 18 at Ascot attempts to regain the winning thread for the first time since he won the Qipco Two Thousand Guineas (Eng-I) May 3.
Baltic Baroness, a 22-1 longshot, handed Pomology her first defeat Sept. 14 in winning the Prix Vermeille (Fr-I) by a short head at Longchamp. Defending Arc winner Treve was fourth as the even-money choice.
Star French mare Treve will try to get back her winning ways Sept. 14 in the Qatar Prix Vermeille (Fr-I), a prep for the Qatar Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe (Fr-I), at Longchamp.
Charm Spirit gamely drove through a narrow gap and took the lead late to win the Prix Jean Prat (Fr-I) July 14 at Chantilly.
French Guineas runner-up Prestige Vendome will try to bounce back from his unplaced finish in the French Derby against six rivals in the Prix Jean Prat (Fr-I) July 14 at Longchamp.
Favorite Karakontie dispatched pacesetter Noozhoh Canarias in the closing stages and captured Qatar Prix Jean-Luc Lagardere (Fr-I)-Grand Criterium (Fr-I) Oct. 6 at Longchamp.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Unlocking Winners Kentucky Derby 142 Analysis
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Nancy From Nairobi Wins Royal Heroine
- Team Optimistic, Nyquist 'Full of Energy'
- Beholder to Make 2016 Debut in Adoration
- Repole Returns With Outwork for Uncle Mo
- Big Blue Kitten Heads Woodford Turf Classic
- Lady Aurelia Awaits Queen Mary at Ascot
- Bensons Hope to Let Good Times Roll in Derby