Ohio racing interests, stung by the failure of a Nov. 7 referendum that would have allowed video lottery terminals at the state's seven tracks, didn't rule out another attempt and said there could be legislative assistance for the industry in the interim.
Supporters of video lottery terminals at the seven racetracks in Ohio have submitted 624,625 signatures to put the issue on the November ballot.
Most Popular Stories
- Curlin to Hill 'n' Dale in 2016
- USADA Contributes to Steroid Crackdown
- Rachel's Valentina, Tonasah Head Spinaway
- Del Mar Debutante Field Talented and Diverse
- Back to Business for Liam's Map in Woodward
- Spendthrift Out Front with Top Sires' Fees
- Goldy Espony on Streak Entering Glens Falls
- Suffolk to Reopen for First of Three Programs
- No Stability with Texas Commission Funding
- Takeover Target Heads Saranac