Anthony R. Campbell has resigned as a director of the board of Magna Entertainment Corp., the third director to leave the company in a month, and the second in the span of five days. In separate filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, company officials said they were engaged in discussions over potential "in-court or out-of-court" reorganizations.
Most Popular Stories
- Chasing Landaluce
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- Podcast: Eclipse Awards 2013: Top 2-Year-Olds
- General Quarters Moves to Crestwood Farm
- U.S. Horses Face Tough Tests in Hong Kong
- That Handicapping Show: Claiming Crown 2013
- Hong Kong Cup Day: Dale Romans - Little Mike
- Hollendorfer Sends Out Pair in Bayakoa
- Haskin: Dr. Fager, Where Are You?
- Tattersalls Ends Year With Soaring Figures