Irish classic winner Just The Judge can turn an Oct. 19 run in the $500,000 E.P. Taylor Stakes (Can-IT) into a bid at the Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Turf (gr. IT) just a few weekends later.
Just The Judge, winner of the 2013 Etihad Airway Irish One Thousand Guineas (Ire-I), is to be offered at the Tattersalls December sale, scheduled for Nov. 24 -- Dec. 4 in Newmarket.
Irish classic winner Just The Judge will try halt a six-race winless stretch in the Beverly D. (gr. I) on the Arlington Million (gr. I) undercard Aug. 16 at Arlington International Racecourse.
Chriselliam charged past favorite Rizeena with a torrid outside rally from the back of the field and won the Shadwell Fillies' Mile (Eng-I) in a 28-1 upset Sept. 27 at Newmarket.
A showdown between the 2013 English and Irish One Thousand Guineas winners looks set for the Coronation Stakes (Eng-I) June 21, the penultimate day of the Royal Ascot meeting.
Just The Judge won the Etihad Airways Irish One Thousand Guineas (Ire-I) May 26 at the Curragh following her close second in the English equivalent for 3-year-old fillies earlier this month.
Just The Judge is set to meet 15 opponents in the Irish One Thousand Guineas (Ire-I) May 26 at the Curragh after coming enticingly close to classic victory in the English equivalent at Newmarket earlier this month.
Juddmonte Farms' Hot Snap, a filly on the rise, is the 11-4 favorite heading into the QIPCO One Thousand Guineas (Eng-I) May 5 at Newmarket.
Most Popular Stories
- Stevens Says He'll Ride in Breeders' Cup
- Distorted Humor Tops WinStar Stallion Fees
- Will Take Charge to Stand for $30,000
- Ashford Execs Testify in Love Me Only Trial
- Bel's Starlet, 27, Dies at Our Mims
- Mott's BC Fillies are Close to His Heart
- Zia Park Hosts New Mexico Classic Cup Series
- FTBOA Names New Executive Committee, Board
- Tommy Town to Stand GI Winner Boisterous
- Pletcher Pair Heads Turnback the Alarm