All four F&M Turf European contenders left quarantine Oct. 28 and got their first feel of Santa Anita heading into Breeders' Cup weekend.
Irish classic winner Just The Judge can turn an Oct. 19 run in the $500,000 E.P. Taylor Stakes (Can-IT) into a bid at the Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Turf (gr. IT) just a few weekends later.
Just The Judge, winner of the 2013 Etihad Airway Irish One Thousand Guineas (Ire-I), is to be offered at the Tattersalls December sale, scheduled for Nov. 24 -- Dec. 4 in Newmarket.
Irish classic winner Just The Judge will try halt a six-race winless stretch in the Beverly D. (gr. I) on the Arlington Million (gr. I) undercard Aug. 16 at Arlington International Racecourse.
Chriselliam charged past favorite Rizeena with a torrid outside rally from the back of the field and won the Shadwell Fillies' Mile (Eng-I) in a 28-1 upset Sept. 27 at Newmarket.
A showdown between the 2013 English and Irish One Thousand Guineas winners looks set for the Coronation Stakes (Eng-I) June 21, the penultimate day of the Royal Ascot meeting.
Just The Judge won the Etihad Airways Irish One Thousand Guineas (Ire-I) May 26 at the Curragh following her close second in the English equivalent for 3-year-old fillies earlier this month.
Just The Judge is set to meet 15 opponents in the Irish One Thousand Guineas (Ire-I) May 26 at the Curragh after coming enticingly close to classic victory in the English equivalent at Newmarket earlier this month.
Juddmonte Farms' Hot Snap, a filly on the rise, is the 11-4 favorite heading into the QIPCO One Thousand Guineas (Eng-I) May 5 at Newmarket.
Most Popular Stories
- Durkin to Receive Eclipse Award of Merit
- RCI Appoints Five to New Medication Board
- Date Announced for Second CBA Symposium
- Heleringer Resigns as KEEP Executive Director
- That Handicapping Show: Los Alamitos Futurity
- EquiLottery, AmTote in Strategic Relationship
- Trainer Wells Pleads Guilty to Rigging Races
- Baffert Seeks 7th Futurity Win with Dortmund
- Red Pollard Seabiscuit Saddle to be Auctioned
- Tax Break on Racehorses Passes Congress