Presvis, the highest-earning British-trained horse of all time, died Oct. 17 from a bout with colic, according to the Racing Post.
Luca Cumani, the man who trained the greatest performer in the history of Hong Kong horseracing, is back in town taking aim at the HK$14 million Audemars Piguet Queen Elizabeth II Cup April 26 with Presvis. There's a growing belief that he will do it.
Most Popular Stories
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Gun Runner Rolls to Razorback Handicap Victory
- One Liner Laughs Last in Southwest Stakes Victory
- Classic Empire Out of Fountain of Youth
- Lucky Pulpit, Sire of 'Chrome', Dies of a Heart Attack
- Grade 1 Winner Gormley Works Toward Next Start
- Consignors Bullish on Fasig-Tipton Gulfstream Sale
- Zakaroff 48-1 Stunner in El Camino Real Derby
- Epicharis Earns Japan's Kentucky Derby Bid