Presvis, the highest-earning British-trained horse of all time, died Oct. 17 from a bout with colic, according to the Racing Post.
Luca Cumani, the man who trained the greatest performer in the history of Hong Kong horseracing, is back in town taking aim at the HK$14 million Audemars Piguet Queen Elizabeth II Cup April 26 with Presvis. There's a growing belief that he will do it.
Most Popular Stories
- Racing's Stars Set for Santa Anita Saturday
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- Texas Chrome Pointing to Dirt Mile
- Eddie D. Stakes Split Into Divisions
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- Team Block relocating Fort Prado to Indiana
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Amid Gloomy Forecast, Illinois Sets Dates
- Broadcast Honors for Santa Anita, NYRA