Presvis, the highest-earning British-trained horse of all time, died Oct. 17 from a bout with colic, according to the Racing Post.
Luca Cumani, the man who trained the greatest performer in the history of Hong Kong horseracing, is back in town taking aim at the HK$14 million Audemars Piguet Queen Elizabeth II Cup April 26 with Presvis. There's a growing belief that he will do it.
Most Popular Stories
- Big Drama Colt Leads OBS Select Session
- Travers Upset: V. E. Day Over Wicked Strong
- Magic Touch: Human Therapist Helps Racehorses
- Mine That Bird Movie Set for Wider Release
- Shared Belief's Hidden Key to Greatness
- Florida HBPA Launches New Website
- Starspangledbanner Colt Tops DBS Session
- Shared Belief Streaks to Pacific Classic Win
- Arc Winner Rail Link Relocated to France
- V. E. Day Adds to English Channel's Resume