Presvis, the highest-earning British-trained horse of all time, died Oct. 17 from a bout with colic, according to the Racing Post.
Luca Cumani, the man who trained the greatest performer in the history of Hong Kong horseracing, is back in town taking aim at the HK$14 million Audemars Piguet Queen Elizabeth II Cup April 26 with Presvis. There's a growing belief that he will do it.
Most Popular Stories
- Gun Runner Likely Out of Pegasus World Cup
- Semper Fortis Takes Ralis' Spot in Pegasus World Cup
- Keen Ice to Calumet Upon Retirement
- California Chrome Again Horse of the Year
- Tepin Gets Serious in Latest Work
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work
- Suddenbreakingnews Set to Return at Oaklawn
- Shaman Ghost Works Bullet in Pegasus Prep
- Sherman Staying in the Moment With California Chrome
- OBS to Offer Experienced Racehorses, Yearlings, Mares