Presvis, the highest-earning British-trained horse of all time, died Oct. 17 from a bout with colic, according to the Racing Post.
Luca Cumani, the man who trained the greatest performer in the history of Hong Kong horseracing, is back in town taking aim at the HK$14 million Audemars Piguet Queen Elizabeth II Cup April 26 with Presvis. There's a growing belief that he will do it.
Most Popular Stories
- One Lucky Dane Off Derby Trail After Workout
- Cozmic One Approaches Long-Awaited Debut
- KY Oaks Contenders Birdatthewire, Puca Breeze
- Dortmund Records Bullet Work at Santa Anita
- La Verdad Repeats Score in Distaff 'Cap
- Dissident Retires in Style With All Aged Win
- Carpe Diem Works for Jet-Setting Pletcher
- Pint-Sized Pasadena Girl Uncorks Champagne
- Firing Line Drills in Company at Santa Anita
- International Star Heads Derby Works at CD