Presvis, the highest-earning British-trained horse of all time, died Oct. 17 from a bout with colic, according to the Racing Post.
Luca Cumani, the man who trained the greatest performer in the history of Hong Kong horseracing, is back in town taking aim at the HK$14 million Audemars Piguet Queen Elizabeth II Cup April 26 with Presvis. There's a growing belief that he will do it.
Most Popular Stories
- Palace Malice Sustains Minor Foot Bruise
- Ties Atop TJC's Experimental Free Handicaps
- PA Breeders Offering Stallion Season Auction
- NJ Breeders Holding Online Season Auction
- Belle Gallantey Looks for More in Ladies 'Cap
- Talented Field Assembles for the Sam F. Davis
- Measuring Horses' Skin Temperature Changes Underwater
- Filly by The Factor Tops OBS Winter Opener
- Kentucky Approves Racing License for Blasi
- Penn National Gaming Reports Losses for 2014