Presvis, the highest-earning British-trained horse of all time, died Oct. 17 from a bout with colic, according to the Racing Post.
Luca Cumani, the man who trained the greatest performer in the history of Hong Kong horseracing, is back in town taking aim at the HK$14 million Audemars Piguet Queen Elizabeth II Cup April 26 with Presvis. There's a growing belief that he will do it.
Most Popular Stories
- Competitive Edge Super Sharp in Hopeful Romp
- Filly First Winner for Sire Elusive Warning
- Breeder, Businessman Garvin Dies at Age 71
- Belmont Fall Championship Meet Opens Sept. 5
- After the Wire: Bernard Baruch & Woodward S.
- Condo Commando 'Splash-tastic' in Spinaway
- Midnight Storm Shakes Up Del Mar Derby
- Wise Dan Victorious in Bernard Baruch Return
- Longshots on Saratoga's Closing Day
- Itsmyluckyday Unlikely to Return in Gold Cup