Presvis, the highest-earning British-trained horse of all time, died Oct. 17 from a bout with colic, according to the Racing Post.
Luca Cumani, the man who trained the greatest performer in the history of Hong Kong horseracing, is back in town taking aim at the HK$14 million Audemars Piguet Queen Elizabeth II Cup April 26 with Presvis. There's a growing belief that he will do it.
Most Popular Stories
- Slideshow: Royal Delta
- NJ Senate Committee OKs Instant Racing Bill
- Horizontal Navigation: Blogs and Multimedia
- Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Sale Posts Increases
- Ria Antonia Readies for Run Against Boys
- Multi-Breed Drug Uniformity No Easy Task
- Gulfstream Expands Lead in Handle
- Oaklawn Park to Open 57-day Meet Jan. 10
- New Career Plans for Retired Comma to the Top
- New Buyers Drive Up Sales at Arqana