Presvis, the highest-earning British-trained horse of all time, died Oct. 17 from a bout with colic, according to the Racing Post.
Luca Cumani, the man who trained the greatest performer in the history of Hong Kong horseracing, is back in town taking aim at the HK$14 million Audemars Piguet Queen Elizabeth II Cup April 26 with Presvis. There's a growing belief that he will do it.
Most Popular Stories
- CDI Reports Record Second Quarter Revenues
- Trainer Joshua Stein Wins in Debut at Sonoma
- Clement Hirsch: Iotapa After BC Distaff Slot
- Will Take Charge vs. Palace Malice in Whitney
- New York-Bred Palace At Home In Vanderbilt
- Tom Amoss Secures 3,000th Training Victory
- Juddmonte Stallions Available to S.H. Mares
- Social Inclusion to Move to Chad Brown
- Stronach Group Names Vet O'Neil to Key Post
- Kingman Wins Sussex with Dazzling Late Speed