Presvis, the highest-earning British-trained horse of all time, died Oct. 17 from a bout with colic, according to the Racing Post.
Luca Cumani, the man who trained the greatest performer in the history of Hong Kong horseracing, is back in town taking aim at the HK$14 million Audemars Piguet Queen Elizabeth II Cup April 26 with Presvis. There's a growing belief that he will do it.
Most Popular Stories
- Oaklawn Reaches Agreement With United Tote
- Longtime Voice of Fairmount Park to Retire
- Los Alamitos Schedules California Chrome Day
- Keeneland to Handle VinMar Dispersal
- Arrogate Blazes to Travers Record
- What's Going On Here: It Ain't All Flowers
- Review: Spa Surface Not Factor in Fatalities
- Baffert Reflects on Arrogate's Travers Romp
- 360 Cataloged for Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Sale
- BH 100: Rapping at Derby's Door