Godolphin's 2013 Dubai Gold Cup (UAE-III) victor Cavalryman makes his first start of the year in the launching pad to this year's edition of $1 million race, the $200,000 Nad Al Sheba Trophy (UAE-III) March 1 at Meydan.
The top four finishers in last month's Cape Verdi (UAE-II), including Godolphin's unbeaten winner Certify, return for the $200,000 Balanchine (UAE-II) Feb. 20 at Meydan Racecourse.
Godolphin's unbeaten filly Certify impressively launched her comeback from a lengthy stint on the sidelines Jan. 30, winning the $200,000 Cape Verdi Sponsored by DUBAL (UAE-II) in near record time at Meydan.
Godolphin's unbeaten champion filly Certify is set to make her long-awaited return to racing in the $200,000 Cape Verdi (UAE-II) Jan. 30 at Meydan.
Horses with classic aspirations will be tested Jan. 16 at Meydan in a pair of trials for United Arab Emirates One and Two Thousand Guineas next month.
Godolphin Racing's Outstrip roared to the front in the stretch to post an upset victory in the Breeders' Cup Juvenile Turf (gr. IT) at Santa Anita Park Nov. 1.
An 11-horse field that includes Galileo Rock is set for the world's oldest classic, the Ladbrokes St. Leger (Eng-I), which will have its 237th running Sept. 14 at Doncaster.
Charlie Appleby is scheduled to meet with the British Horseracing Authority's Licensing Committee July 10 in pursuit of his trainer's certificate. Godolphin has pegged him to take over training at its Moulton Paddocks.
Most Popular Stories
- Palace Malice Interest Sold, May Race Again
- 'Chrome' Eyes BC Classic, Bayern Has Options
- Beholder Fires Bullet for Zenyatta Defense
- Guillot, Jerkens Like Chances in Gold Cup
- Shared Belief Works Toward Awesome Again
- Wise Dan Preps for Shadwell Turf Mile
- Twirling Candy Colt Leads Tattersalls Sale
- Believe You Can to Fasig-Tipton Sale
- Suffolk Downs Adds Race Day for Tribute
- Fasig-Tipton Catalogs 1,236 for October Sale