One of just eight North American-based trainers with 3,000 wins and a winning percentage of at least 20%... Read Blog
An additional $200,000 has been applied to the 2005 purse structure of the West Virginia Breeders' Classics making the amount available for purses $1.44 million.
Most Popular Stories
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Have Horseplayers Lost Touch With the Horse?
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby