One of just eight North American-based trainers with 3,000 wins and a winning percentage of at least 20%... Read Blog
An additional $200,000 has been applied to the 2005 purse structure of the West Virginia Breeders' Classics making the amount available for purses $1.44 million.
Most Popular Stories
- Multiple GI Winner Richard's Kid to Magali
- Eight Stakes Elevated in Status for 2014
- What was the Top Race of 2013?
- NY Trainer Hits World Stage in Hong Kong
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- CHRB to Meet as Hollywood Park Closure Nears
- Chasing Landaluce
- Saturday Plays from Betfair Hollywood Park
- Hong Kong Cup Day: John Gosden - The Fugue
- Ultimate Guide To Winning 1 Million Points