At an Oct. 9 hearing in Kanawha County, W.V., Circuit Court, Judge Charles King ruled that Randy Funkhouser, president of the Charles Town Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association, would be allowed to enter his horses in the Oct. 20 West Virginia Breeders' Cup Classic pending the results of an independent arbiter's hearing.
Most Popular Stories
- Keeneland September Sale Sees More Gains
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- No Dice for Massachusetts Racing, Breeding
- California Chrome Arrives at Parx Racing
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- What's Going On Here: Solid at the Core
- Suffolk Downs Loses Casino Bid on 3-1 Vote
- Injury Forces Sea The Moon's Retirement
- Is California Chrome Vulnerable in PA Derby?
- 'Gold Hopes to Keep Churchill Record Intact