Charles Nuckols III of Nuckols Farm near Midway, Ky., announced Aug. 21 the passing of pensioned sire Home At Last. The 26-year-old son of Quadratic died at the farm July 30 from the infirmities of old age.
Nuckols Farm reported that 2001 Kentucky Derby (gr. I) winner Monarchos continues to progress at the Midway, Ky., farm following emergency colic surgery.
Monarchos, the 2001 Kentucky Derby (gr. I) winner, returned home Saturday, Aug. 11, to Nuckols Farm near Midway, Ky.
Kentucky Derby (gr. I) winner Monarchos has made a successful recovery from colic surgery April 19 and has resumed stud duties at Nuckols Farm near Midway, Ky.
Monarchos, who won the Kentucky Derby (gr. I) 10 years ago, was returned to Nuckols Farm near Midway, Ky., following successful colic surgery April 19.
Monarchos, the 2001 Kentucky Derby (gr. I) winner, is recovering from colic surgery performed Tuesday, April 19, at Hagyard Equine Medical Institute near Lexington.
- By Claire Novak
William S. Farish will succeed James E. (Ted) Bassett III as a trustee of the Keeneland Association, the corporation announced Wednesday. Bassett, retiring from his position on the executive committee after 15 years, will remain a member of the association's board of directors.
Charles Nuckols III, president of Nuckols Farm near Midway, Ky., recently had his term as president of the Thoroughbred Club of America extended to two years.
Most Popular Stories
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Sandford, Owner of Take Charge Indy, Dies
- Cathryn Sophia to Pioneerof the Nile in 2017
- Arrogate Returns to Work Tab
- Jose Ortiz Rides Five Winners at Aqueduct
- Gulfstream Set for Historic Championship Meet
- Doctor J Dub Breakthrough Horse for Antonucci
- Motion Hopes to Stay Hot in Matriarch