A Pittsburgh developer who is planning a Thoroughbred track in partnership with Churchill Downs has announced he will not seek license for a stand-alone gaming facility in the Pennsylvania city.
Churchill Downs Incorporated and developer Charles J. Betters announced Tuesday that they have entered into a letter of intent in which CDI will be a partner and investor with Betters in the construction and development of Pittsburgh Palisades Park, a Thoroughbred racetrack operation proposed for the Hays area of Pittsburgh's south side.
Most Popular Stories
- Travis Stone Named Churchill Downs Announcer
- Bayern Turns in Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- California Chrome Drills at Los Alamitos
- Old Friends to Receive Special Eclipse Award
- Bridlewood Owner Malone Purchases Ballylinch
- Penn Mile Tops 193-Day Penn National Schedule
- Casino Would Negatively Impact Finger Lakes
- Pedigree Analysis: Milwaukee Brew
- Rodenticide Linked to Six Sudden Horse Deaths
- Musselman Drops Lawsuit Against Churchill