Ascot Racecourse announced there will be an eighth group I race at Royal Ascot beginning next year, the name of which will be announced later.
Betfair annouced Dec. 3 it has worked out a five-year sponsorship deal with Royal Ascot.
Breeders' Cup officials April 16 announced that the Breeders' Cup Challenge will for the first time be expanded to Europe with three "Win and You're In" races at Ascot Racecourse in England Sept. 27.
Ascot Racecourse announced Feb. 15 that Charles Barnett had been appointed to the position of chief executive.
Most Popular Stories
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- Destin Work is 'Stamina Builder' for Belmont
- Catch a Glimpse Probable for Penn Mile
- Taris Could Opt for Triple Bend Over Vanity
- Rockingham to End All Operations Aug. 31
- Governor Malibu Has Strong Work for Belmont
- Little Nappy is Shackleford's First Winner
- America's Galileo
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Velasquez to Ride Full-Time at Gulfstream