Ascot Racecourse announced there will be an eighth group I race at Royal Ascot beginning next year, the name of which will be announced later.
Betfair annouced Dec. 3 it has worked out a five-year sponsorship deal with Royal Ascot.
Breeders' Cup officials April 16 announced that the Breeders' Cup Challenge will for the first time be expanded to Europe with three "Win and You're In" races at Ascot Racecourse in England Sept. 27.
Ascot Racecourse announced Feb. 15 that Charles Barnett had been appointed to the position of chief executive.
Most Popular Stories
- Pletcher Breezes Four Kentucky Derby Hopefuls
- Espinoza Wins First Race After HOF Announcement
- Classic Empire a Pro in Four-Furlong Move
- BloodHorse.com Launches BackTrack Channel
- Quiet Business Wins Bewitch on Keeneland's Closing Day
- Sano Star Gunnevera Goes Easy Five Furlongs
- Blinkers Likely for Practical Joke in Kentucky Derby
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out
- Vexatious Stands Out in Oaks Move
- O'Neill Confident After Irap's Mile Work