Ascot Racecourse announced there will be an eighth group I race at Royal Ascot beginning next year, the name of which will be announced later.
Betfair annouced Dec. 3 it has worked out a five-year sponsorship deal with Royal Ascot.
Breeders' Cup officials April 16 announced that the Breeders' Cup Challenge will for the first time be expanded to Europe with three "Win and You're In" races at Ascot Racecourse in England Sept. 27.
Ascot Racecourse announced Feb. 15 that Charles Barnett had been appointed to the position of chief executive.
Most Popular Stories
- Travers Favorite Bayern Arrives at Saratoga
- King's Bishop: Coup de Grace vs. Wildcat Red
- Heated Rivalry Rekindled in Del Mar Handicap
- Shared Belief Looking to Retain His Throne
- Big Three Clash in Rich Travers Stakes
- Australia Easy Juddmonte International Winner
- Better Lucky Sticks With Dirt for Ballerina
- Ready to Act, Daring Kathy Vie at Woodbine
- Starstruck Heads Cast in Monmouth's Violet
- FDA Sends Warning Letter to Compounding Firm