Effective Jan. 1, 2009, the New York State Racing and Wagering Board (NYSRWB) has implemented a new rule concerning any winning pari-mutuel ticket purchased at a New York pari-mutuel facility that is not cashed within ten days and has a cash value of $300 or more.
Most Popular Stories
- Multiple GI Winner Richard's Kid to Magali
- Eight Stakes Elevated in Status for 2014
- What was the Top Race of 2013?
- NY Trainer Hits World Stage in Hong Kong
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- CHRB to Meet as Hollywood Park Closure Nears
- Chasing Landaluce
- Saturday Plays from Betfair Hollywood Park
- Hong Kong Cup Day: John Gosden - The Fugue
- Ultimate Guide To Winning 1 Million Points