Red Oak Stable's Foreverness snapped a nine-race losing streak when he rallied off a ground-saving trip to win the $109,000 Fort Marcy Handicap (gr. IIIT) Saturday at Aqueduct in New York's first graded turf stakes race of 2006.
With forecasts calling for a strong chance of thunderstorms Saturday, five of the 11 horses entered for the $100,000 Fort Marcy Handicap (gr. IIIT) – the first scheduled turf stakes event of the season at Aqueduct – are present for the main track only.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah, Beholder Work for Classic
- Ageless Sustains Cut in Franklin County Win
- Jockeys Find Keeneland Mile Race Challenging
- Honor Code to Prepare for Classic at Belmont
- Circumference to Stand at Milky Way in 2016
- Two Ejected From Churchill Grounds
- Consumer Credit Aims to End Skid in Pebbles
- Meadowlands Cancels Racing for Oct. 9
- Pedigree Analysis: Bloodroot
- Three Pletcher Breeders' Cup Hopefuls Breeze