Indianapolis Downs LLC, which operates Indiana Downs and its companion Indiana Live! Casino, said April 7 it has filed voluntary Chapter 11 petitions.
- By Tom Precious
NYRA has submitted financial plans it anticipates a bankruptcy court will use to begin the process of ending its Chapter 11 protection.
- By Ryan Conley
The financially troubled Jockeys' Guild has slightly more assets than liabilities, but projects a working monthly deficit of nearly $120,000, according to documents filed Nov. 26 in compliance with the group's bankruptcy protection action.
The New York Racing Association has filed a Chapter 11 plan in which it plans to surrender a claim of ownership to Thoroughbred tracks in exchange for the right to run the facilities for the next 30 years.
- By Claire Novak
The Jockeys' Guild has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Louisville, according to an Oct. 12 release.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist's BC Work Less Than Ideal
- California Chrome 'Fit' for BC After Work
- Living The Life Retired, Won't Run in BC
- Beholder, Frosted Drill at Santa Anita
- Rachel Alexandra Breeder Morrison dies
- Breeders' Cup Pre-Entries Total 185
- Songbird Logs Final Breeze for Distaff
- Cool Arrow On Target for First Spendthrift
- Charismatic Moving to Old Friends
- The Star of the BC Classic: Lucky Spell?