Fresh off a victory in the Sept. 1 Inaugural Stakes at Presque Isle Downs, Miss A. Bomb figures to be the one to beat in the Oct. 6 Safely Kept Breeders' Cup Stakes (gr. III) at Laurel Park.
Dream Rush won the $206,600 Nassau County Breeders' Cup Stakes (gr. II) for 3-year-old fillies at Belmont Park on Saturday, leading wire-to-wire en route to a 9 1/4-length victory.
The speedy Dream Rush figures to be the odds-on choice against just four rivals in the $200,000 Nassau County Breeders' Cup (gr. II) for 3-year-old fillies battling over seven furlongs at Belmont Park on Saturday.
Gainesway Stable's Successful Outlook made her stakes debut in Friday's $106,200 Tempted (gr. III) for 2-year-old fillies a winning one at Aqueduct, drawing off in the final stages to remain unbeaten in two starts.
Five Star Daydream, a winner of her last three starts for trainer Shug McGaughey, could be the filly to beat in Friday's re-scheduled $100,000-added Tempted (gr. III) for 2-year-old fillies at Aqueduct.
Harlequin Ranches' Coy Coyote rallied from mid-pack to win Saturday's $250,000 Mazarine Breeders' Cup Stakes (Can-III) for 2-year-old fillies at Woodbine.
Most Popular Stories
- Malibu Moon Filly Sells for $300,000 at F-T
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Tapit Colt Late Withdrawal from F-T Sale
- VanMeter-Gentry Loaded at Fasig-Tipton Sale
- Harzand to Aga Khan’s Gilltown Stud
- Cinco Charlie to Spendthrift Farm
- Arc Winner Found Could Run in BC Classic
- Curlin Colt Sells for $350,000 at F-T October
- NYRA Bets Now Available in California