Phipps Stable's homebred Imagining finally returned to the winner's circle, snapping a five-race losing streak and proving best in the $150,000 Pan American Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Gulfstream Park on March 28.
With Main Sequence racing halfway around the world, Twilight Eclipse will be the one to beat in the $150,000 Pan American Stakes (IIIT) from Gulfstream Park on March 28.
Two-time Eclipse Award winner Main Sequence powered to victory in his season debut Feb. 21, taking the $200,000 Mac Diarmida (gr. IIT) at Gulfstream with an impressive kick in the final furlong.
Morris Stable's Change of Command set a new course record for a mile on turf at Monmouth Park on July 5 when he wore down Sleepless Knight for a neck victory in the $75,000 Elkwood Stakes.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Derby Wrap
- Kentucky Derby: Carrots for American Pharoah
- 2015 Kentucky Derby Race Sequence
- Preakness Could Be Rematch for Derby Top 3
- Post Kentucky Derby News Update for May 3
- Baffert: Derby Win 'Was a Big Sigh of Relief'
- Favored American Pharoah Wins Kentucky Derby
- Kentucky Derby: Bob Baffert Reflects on Derby
- Kentucky Derby: Firing Line to Preakness
- Filly Completes Guineas Double for Coolmore