Phipps Stable's homebred Imagining finally returned to the winner's circle, snapping a five-race losing streak and proving best in the $150,000 Pan American Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Gulfstream Park on March 28.
With Main Sequence racing halfway around the world, Twilight Eclipse will be the one to beat in the $150,000 Pan American Stakes (IIIT) from Gulfstream Park on March 28.
Two-time Eclipse Award winner Main Sequence powered to victory in his season debut Feb. 21, taking the $200,000 Mac Diarmida (gr. IIT) at Gulfstream with an impressive kick in the final furlong.
Morris Stable's Change of Command set a new course record for a mile on turf at Monmouth Park on July 5 when he wore down Sleepless Knight for a neck victory in the $75,000 Elkwood Stakes.
Most Popular Stories
- Desormeaux Taken Off Mounts at Del Mar
- American Pharoah Arrives at Monmouth
- Darley Closes Aiken Training Track Stable
- Grade II Winner Moulin de Mougin Retired
- O'Neill Sets Del Mar Record With Five Wins
- London Tower Game in Eternal Search
- Belmont Runner-Up Frosted Back in Jim Dandy
- Monmouth Ups Haskell Purse to $1.75 Million
- Top West Coast Mares Ready for Clement Hirsch
- American Pharoah Has Final Work for Haskell