Centurian, a 4-year-old gelding by Flying Spur, brought the top price of $40,000 (Australian) at William Inglis & Son's December mixed sale in Melbourne, Australia on Friday. Magic Millions Adelaide purchased Centurian from a dispersal of horses owned by Group One Racing Club. Produced from the Noalcoholic mare Eccentricity, Centurian has won two of his 18 career races.
Most Popular Stories
- Hollendorfer: Shared Belief Has 'Great' Work
- O'Neill and Racing's Slow Regulatory Process
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- F-T October Running Ahead of 2013 Record Pace
- HRTV to Air Live Coverage of Breeders' Cup
- Raffetto Joins New England HBPA Effort
- Trakus Coming to Some Australian Racecourses
- Podcast: Bob Baffert and the Breeders' Cup
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth