Centurian, a 4-year-old gelding by Flying Spur, brought the top price of $40,000 (Australian) at William Inglis & Son's December mixed sale in Melbourne, Australia on Friday. Magic Millions Adelaide purchased Centurian from a dispersal of horses owned by Group One Racing Club. Produced from the Noalcoholic mare Eccentricity, Centurian has won two of his 18 career races.
Most Popular Stories
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Vale Dori Impressive in Bayakoa Victory
- Half Dome Dude Sets Remington Track Record
- King and His Court Claims Display Stakes
- Highway Star Wins Go for Wand by a Nose
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Jon Court Hits 4,000-Win Milestone
- Royal Posse Defends Title in Claiming Crown
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm