Centurian, a 4-year-old gelding by Flying Spur, brought the top price of $40,000 (Australian) at William Inglis & Son's December mixed sale in Melbourne, Australia on Friday. Magic Millions Adelaide purchased Centurian from a dispersal of horses owned by Group One Racing Club. Produced from the Noalcoholic mare Eccentricity, Centurian has won two of his 18 career races.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Gallops at Churchill
- Espinoza: TC Pursuit 'Different This Time'
- Frosted Scheduled for Belmont Stakes Run
- Golden Eagle Partial Dispersal at Barretts
- MarketWatch: American Pharoah's Stud Value
- Five Palms Making Stakes Debut in Los Angeles
- Love Me Only's First Foal a Stakes Winner
- Pletcher Horses Top Belmont Work Tab
- American Pharoah to Stand at Ashford Stud
- Frosted Continues Working Toward Belmont