Central Kentucky Riding for Hope has announced details for its "Night of the Stars" fund-raiser June 21 at Keeneland's Keene Barn & Entertainment Center in Lexington.
An opportunity for up to six people to visit Zenyatta will be offered to the highest bidder at the eighth annual "Night of the Stars," the June 18 fundraiser for Central Kentucky Riding for Hope.
Prince Saud bin Khaled, who operated a successful Thoroughbred breeding and racing operation under the nom de plume Palides Investments, died at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles following an illness.
Central Kentucky Riding for Hope has broken ground on a $3.6 million indoor therapeutic riding arena at the Kentucky Horse Park.
Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Kentucky, Inc. has awarded $250,000 to Central Kentucky Riding for Hope (CKRH) as a lead donation toward a new indoor therapeutic riding facility at the Kentucky Horse Park. The new facility will allow CKRH to expand the services it provides and increase the number of mentally and physically disabled persons they are able to serve.
Most Popular Stories
- Big Three Clash in Rich Travers Stakes
- Close Hatches Dominates Personal Ensign
- California Chrome Sharpens Up at Los Alamitos
- Mark Valeski, Magna Graduate to Woodford
- Bayern Gallops 1 1/2 Miles On Eve of Travers
- Chrome Set for Pennsylvania Derby Return
- Hootenanny, The Wow Signal to Meet in France
- Irish Surf Opts for Classic Over Del Mar 'Cap
- Jerkens, Lukas, Durkin Honored at Saratoga
- Pedigree Analysis: Bayern