Central Kentucky Riding for Hope, which offers a variety of equine-assisted activities and therapies at its base at the Kentucky Horse Park, is pleased to welcome two new members to its Board of Directors.
The 35-year-old program at the Kentucky Horse Park offers equine-assisted activities and therapies to people of all ages. The halters are part of the silent auction in CKRH's annual gala fundraiser, Night of the Stars.
Central Kentucky Riding for Hope, the nonprofit that offers equine-assisted therapies and activities to Central Kentuckians, will receive $65,000 from an anonymous supporter.
Central Kentucky Riding for Hope has announced details for its "Night of the Stars" fund-raiser June 21 at Keeneland's Keene Barn & Entertainment Center in Lexington.
An opportunity for up to six people to visit Zenyatta will be offered to the highest bidder at the eighth annual "Night of the Stars," the June 18 fundraiser for Central Kentucky Riding for Hope.
Prince Saud bin Khaled, who operated a successful Thoroughbred breeding and racing operation under the nom de plume Palides Investments, died at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles following an illness.
Central Kentucky Riding for Hope has broken ground on a $3.6 million indoor therapeutic riding arena at the Kentucky Horse Park.
Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Kentucky, Inc. has awarded $250,000 to Central Kentucky Riding for Hope (CKRH) as a lead donation toward a new indoor therapeutic riding facility at the Kentucky Horse Park. The new facility will allow CKRH to expand the services it provides and increase the number of mentally and physically disabled persons they are able to serve.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Brings Baffert Back to World Cup
- Litfin at Large: Getting Handle on Dubai World Cup Card
- Mind Your Biscuits Could Give Summers First Win
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- El Areeb Works at Laurel Toward Wood Memorial
- Hope Floats for Hoppertunity in Dubai World Cup
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 21, 2017
- HRRN Set for Dubai, Gulfstream Coverage
- Mastery to Claiborne Farm Upon Retirement
- Suffolk Downs Files Paperwork for Racetrack Sale