Central Kentucky Riding for Hope has announced details for its "Night of the Stars" fund-raiser June 21 at Keeneland's Keene Barn & Entertainment Center in Lexington.
An opportunity for up to six people to visit Zenyatta will be offered to the highest bidder at the eighth annual "Night of the Stars," the June 18 fundraiser for Central Kentucky Riding for Hope.
Prince Saud bin Khaled, who operated a successful Thoroughbred breeding and racing operation under the nom de plume Palides Investments, died at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles following an illness.
Central Kentucky Riding for Hope has broken ground on a $3.6 million indoor therapeutic riding arena at the Kentucky Horse Park.
Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Kentucky, Inc. has awarded $250,000 to Central Kentucky Riding for Hope (CKRH) as a lead donation toward a new indoor therapeutic riding facility at the Kentucky Horse Park. The new facility will allow CKRH to expand the services it provides and increase the number of mentally and physically disabled persons they are able to serve.
Most Popular Stories
- Palace Malice Interest Sold, May Race Again
- Wise Dan Preps for Shadwell Turf Mile
- Believe You Can to Fasig-Tipton Sale
- Suffolk Downs Adds Race Day for Tribute
- Fasig-Tipton Catalogs 1,236 for October Sale
- Ruidoso Unveils Integrity and Safety Program
- Shared Belief Works Toward Awesome Again
- Live Chat - Friday, September 26 at NOON EST
- Ramseys, Brown, Castellano Top Penn Standings
- What's Going On Here: In Honor of Theresa