133 fillies, highlighted by graded stakes winners Untapable, Onlyforyou, and Awesome Baby, currently the top point earners on the Road to the Kentucky Oaks (gr. I), have been nominated to the Central Bank Ashland (gr. I).
Keeneland will offer 16 stakes worth $3.625 million at its 2013 spring race meeting, headlined by the Toyota Blue Grass Stakes (gr. I) and Central Bank Ashland Stakes (gr. I).
Stephanie's Kitten, a leading juvenile filly last year on both the main track and the turf, heads a field of seven 3-year-old fillies in the Central Bank Ashland Stakes (gr. I) at Keeneland April 7.
Five grade I races, including the newly upgraded Jenny Wiley Stakes, headline the 16 stakes worth $3.625 million slated for Keeneland's 2012 spring race meeting that was announced Jan. 19.
Five D Thoroughbreds and Wind River Stables' homebred filly Kathmanblu, a stakes winner on grass and dirt, will attempt to transfer that form to Keeneland's Polytrack surface April 9 in the Central Bank Ashland (gr. I).
Sixteen stakes worth $3.425 million, anchored by the Toyota Blue Grass Stakes (gr. I) and the Central Bank Ashland Stakes (gr. I), are scheduled for Keeneland's 2011 spring race meet.
While 2-year-old champion filly She Be Wild tops the eight-horse field for the April 3 Central Bank Ashland Stakes (gr. I) at Keeneland, Negligee looks more than prepared to give her a run for the money.
Keeneland will offer $3.65 million in purses for 16 stakes races, in addition to a variety of on-site events and new wagering and marketing initiatives.
Most Popular Stories
- Belmont Winner Palace Malice Retired
- American Pharoah Takes Easy Gallop at Spa
- NBC Schedules Two-Hour Travers Broadcast
- Oaklawn: Record $27 Million in Purses in 2016
- That Handicapping Show: The Travers Stakes
- HRRN to Provide Live Coverage of Travers Card
- Travers Stakes: High Anxiety
- Messara Keynote Speaker at IFHA Conference
- American Pharoah Arrives at Saratoga
- American Pharoah Draws Post 2 for Travers