The first two foals by grade II winner Air Commander are fillies foaled Feb. 16 and bred by Center Hills Farm.
The Oklahoma Thoroughbred Association's champions for 2008 were named Aug. 15 at Remington Park. Kip Deville was voted Horse of the Year.
Distinction, by Seattle Slew, came through with his initial winner July 26 when a daughter, Phantom's Diva, won her first race.
Kipling, sire of this year's NetJets Breeders' Cup Mile (gr. IT) winner Kip Deville, will stand at Pope McLean's Crestwood Farm near Lexington.
Most Popular Stories
- Maiden No More, Laoban Stuns Jim Dandy Rivals
- A. P. Indian Outduels Holy Boss in Vanderbilt
- Flintshire Scores in Eventful Bowling Green
- Lexie Lou Goes Wire to Wire in Victoriana
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- Pennsylvania Sanctions Trainer Preciado
- Minding Overcomes Trouble for Nassau Win
- Mind Your Biscuits Takes Amsterdam
- China Group to Build Caribbean Resort, Track
- Little Mike Retired to Old Friends