The first two foals by grade II winner Air Commander are fillies foaled Feb. 16 and bred by Center Hills Farm.
The Oklahoma Thoroughbred Association's champions for 2008 were named Aug. 15 at Remington Park. Kip Deville was voted Horse of the Year.
Distinction, by Seattle Slew, came through with his initial winner July 26 when a daughter, Phantom's Diva, won her first race.
Kipling, sire of this year's NetJets Breeders' Cup Mile (gr. IT) winner Kip Deville, will stand at Pope McLean's Crestwood Farm near Lexington.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah 'Just Cruising' in Workout
- Optimism High for Fasig-Tipton July Yearlings
- White Filly Beautiful Devil Carries Tradition
- Espinoza Tied in World's Best Jock Standings
- Horse Greeley Sold to Stand in Argentina
- Speedy Grade III Winner Chitu Retired
- Two 'Super Saturdays' for Belmont Fall Meet
- Kentucky Horsewoman Graves Dies at 61
- Keeneland Alters September Sale Format
- New York Coupled Entry Rules Modified