The first two foals by grade II winner Air Commander are fillies foaled Feb. 16 and bred by Center Hills Farm.
The Oklahoma Thoroughbred Association's champions for 2008 were named Aug. 15 at Remington Park. Kip Deville was voted Horse of the Year.
Distinction, by Seattle Slew, came through with his initial winner July 26 when a daughter, Phantom's Diva, won her first race.
Kipling, sire of this year's NetJets Breeders' Cup Mile (gr. IT) winner Kip Deville, will stand at Pope McLean's Crestwood Farm near Lexington.
Most Popular Stories
- Unique Bella Sidelined Due to Shin Issue
- Classic Empire to Arkansas Derby After Impressive Work
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 28, 2017
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- McCraken, Gunnevera Top Kentucky Derby Future Wager
- Tapit Colt Tops Barretts Hips to Watch
- Arrogate and How We Define Greatness
- Tumblebrutus Gets 25th Black-Type Winner
- Skychai Racing Purchases Interest in Fast and Accurate