The Center for Equine Health at the University of California-Davis is seeking input from horse owners, trainers, riders, and veterinarians for an online survey on the management practices of all performance horse disciplines.
Dr. Gregory L. Ferraro has been appointed associate director of the William R. Pritchard Veterinary Medical Teaching Hospital at the University of California-Davis, where he will oversee the school's Large Animal Clinic.
The Center for Equine Health at the University of California, Davis, has received a $3 million pledge from the William and Inez Mabie Family Foundation.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- 'Cleopatra' Looking to Reign in Chandelier
- Colonel John Sold, to Stand in Korea in 2017
- Runhappy Faces Five in Ack Ack
- Beholder, Stellar Wind Renew Rivalry
- Flintshire Rolls Into Joe Hirsch Turf Classic
- Snowden Death Investigation 'Inactive'
- Air Force Blue Retired to Ashford Stud
- Klimt to Stretch Out in FrontRunner
- Mirahmadi New Full-Time Caller at Golden Gate