The Center for Equine Health at the University of California-Davis is seeking input from horse owners, trainers, riders, and veterinarians for an online survey on the management practices of all performance horse disciplines.
Dr. Gregory L. Ferraro has been appointed associate director of the William R. Pritchard Veterinary Medical Teaching Hospital at the University of California-Davis, where he will oversee the school's Large Animal Clinic.
The Center for Equine Health at the University of California, Davis, has received a $3 million pledge from the William and Inez Mabie Family Foundation.
Most Popular Stories
- New York Stallion Series On Tap at Aqueduct
- Bettys Bambino Draws Well in Downhill Daytona
- Prado 'Day to Day' After Gulfstream Spill
- California Chrome is Vox Populi Award Winner
- Salutos Amigos Adds Gravesend Stakes Victory
- Nine-Month Suspension Recommended for Veitch
- Six Grade I Races Set for Belmont Stakes Day
- Leave the Light On for Storm Cat
- Silviniaco Conti Wins 2nd King George Chase
- WV Racing Struggles With Plan for Stability