The Center for Equine Health at the University of California-Davis is seeking input from horse owners, trainers, riders, and veterinarians for an online survey on the management practices of all performance horse disciplines.
Dr. Gregory L. Ferraro has been appointed associate director of the William R. Pritchard Veterinary Medical Teaching Hospital at the University of California-Davis, where he will oversee the school's Large Animal Clinic.
The Center for Equine Health at the University of California, Davis, has received a $3 million pledge from the William and Inez Mabie Family Foundation.
Most Popular Stories
- Alert Bay Repeats in San Francisco Mile
- Battalion Runner, Malagacy to Bypass Kentucky Derby
- Thunder Snow Confirmed for Kentucky Derby
- Fast Work Provides Relief for Girvin's Connections
- Trust in Tammy: Fox Taught J Boys Echo His Lessons Well
- Gormley Puts in Unconventional Final Derby Work
- War Correspondent Responds in Miami Mile
- McErin, Five Fillies Take on Kentucky Juvenile Stakes
- Farhaan Makes the Grade in Thunder Road
- Official Veterinary Team From China Visits Kentucky