The Center for Equine Health at the University of California-Davis is seeking input from horse owners, trainers, riders, and veterinarians for an online survey on the management practices of all performance horse disciplines.
Dr. Gregory L. Ferraro has been appointed associate director of the William R. Pritchard Veterinary Medical Teaching Hospital at the University of California-Davis, where he will oversee the school's Large Animal Clinic.
The Center for Equine Health at the University of California, Davis, has received a $3 million pledge from the William and Inez Mabie Family Foundation.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah 'Just Cruising' in Workout
- Speedy Grade III Winner Chitu Retired
- New York Coupled Entry Rules Modified
- F-T Summer Sale Adds Stakes-Winning Fillies
- USDA Officials Address American Horse Council
- TOBA Names Top Owners, Breeders for 2014
- Live Stream of Welfare Summit Offered July 8
- Big Blue Kitten Takes United Nations
- Shaman Ghost Rallies to Take Queen's Plate
- Favorite Tale Upsets Champion Work All Week