The 82nd running of the Selima Stakes for 2-year old fillies at Laurel Park Oct. 15 was the feature attraction as the track celebrated its centennial.
Graded stakes winner Chelokee will stand at the University of Arizona Equine Center near Tucson.
Centennial Farms' Chelokee will stand the 2009 breeding season at Tom Simon's Vinery near Lexington.
Corinthian, lengthy winner of the Breeders' Cup Dirt Mile, has been retired and will enter stud for a $40,000 fee at the Beck family's Gainesway Farm near Lexington.
Corinthian, winner of this year's Metropolitan Handicap (gr. I), will enter stud in 2008 at the Beck family's Gainesway Farm near Lexington.
Most Popular Stories
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup
- Casse Duo Set for Queen's Plate Run
- Neolithic Back Galloping After Respiratory Illness
- The Stronach Group Considers New England Venture
- Kentucky Derby Starters Reunite in Ohio Derby
- Disco Rico and His Record-Setting Son Disco Partner
- Untrapped Aims for First Stakes win in Ohio Derby
- Litfin at Large: Class Horses Figure in Ohio Derby
- Kitasan Black Faces 10 in Takarazuka Kinen