The 82nd running of the Selima Stakes for 2-year old fillies at Laurel Park Oct. 15 was the feature attraction as the track celebrated its centennial.
Graded stakes winner Chelokee will stand at the University of Arizona Equine Center near Tucson.
Centennial Farms' Chelokee will stand the 2009 breeding season at Tom Simon's Vinery near Lexington.
Corinthian, lengthy winner of the Breeders' Cup Dirt Mile, has been retired and will enter stud for a $40,000 fee at the Beck family's Gainesway Farm near Lexington.
Corinthian, winner of this year's Metropolitan Handicap (gr. I), will enter stud in 2008 at the Beck family's Gainesway Farm near Lexington.
Most Popular Stories
- Bettys Bambino Wins Daytona in Stakes Debut
- Gentildonna Goes Out On Top in Career Finale
- Main Sequence Arrives in Florida for Winter
- Posse Offspring Take Pair of NY-Bred Stakes
- Cowtown Cat Moves to Ohio's Mapleton for 2015
- Bayern, 'Chrome Work Toward Possible Rematch
- Shared Belief Sprints to Game Malibu Triumph
- Juvenile Catalina Red Sets Tampa Track Mark
- Jockey Bain, 62, Wins Again at Gulfstream
- Apprentice Rider Ramgeet Out Indefinitely