Indiana Grand Race Course will offer 120 programs of Thoroughbred and Quarter Horse racing in 2015 under a schedule approved Nov. 17 by the Indiana Horse Racing Commission.
Indiana Grand Racing & Casino has converted a 9,600-square-foot casino restaurant into an upscale off-track betting parlor that will be open year-round.
Indiana Grand Racing & Casino in Shelbyville, Ind., has earned accreditation from the NTRA Safety and Integrity Alliance, it was announced June 25.
The Purdue University College of Veterinary Medicine plans to build a $10 million equine hospital in Shelbyville, Ind., not far from Indiana Downs.
Centaur Gaming and horse racing industry stakeholders have won approval for a long-term gaming revenue distribution agreement that will allow the company to refinance in 2014.
Indiana Downs, which agreed to build new barns under a deal with horsemen and the Indiana Horse Racing Commission, opened two new barns Sept. 15.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert Quartet Faces Shared Belief in Malibu
- Champion High Chaparral Euthanized at 15
- Awesome Baby Heads Speedy Field in La Brea
- Los Alamitos Concludes Successful Winter Meet
- Strong Field Set for Mathis Brothers Mile
- Divine Oath, North Slope Meet in McKnight
- Gulfstream Builds Stalls for Displaced Horses
- Clement Trio Looms Large in La Prevoyante
- Speechify Goes for Grade in Mr. Prospector
- 13 for Maryland Juvenile Filly Championship