Indiana Grand Race Course will offer 120 programs of Thoroughbred and Quarter Horse racing in 2015 under a schedule approved Nov. 17 by the Indiana Horse Racing Commission.
Indiana Grand Racing & Casino has converted a 9,600-square-foot casino restaurant into an upscale off-track betting parlor that will be open year-round.
Indiana Grand Racing & Casino in Shelbyville, Ind., has earned accreditation from the NTRA Safety and Integrity Alliance, it was announced June 25.
The Purdue University College of Veterinary Medicine plans to build a $10 million equine hospital in Shelbyville, Ind., not far from Indiana Downs.
Centaur Gaming and horse racing industry stakeholders have won approval for a long-term gaming revenue distribution agreement that will allow the company to refinance in 2014.
Indiana Downs, which agreed to build new barns under a deal with horsemen and the Indiana Horse Racing Commission, opened two new barns Sept. 15.
Most Popular Stories
- Chrome to Go for the Green in Hollywood Derby
- Secret Circle, Itsmyluckyday in Cigar Mile
- Churchill Proposes Derby Bet on Winning Sire
- Cary Street Leads 11 in Hawthorne Gold Cup
- Derby Winners Have Enjoyed Turf Success
- Lord Nelson Could Rule Kentucky Jockey Club
- Speedy Cassatt Dusts Rivals in Zia Park Oaks
- Romans Likes Added Distance for Remsen Pair
- Maryland Jockey Club Focus on Daily Product
- Unbeaten Dame Dorothy Can Cap Year in Comely