Centaur Farms' homebred filly Adhrhythm dominated the $150,000 Susan's Girl Division of the Florida Stallion Stakes for 2-year-old fillies, taking the seven-furlong event by 8 1/2 lengths.
On Sunday morning, Exogenous, the Unbridled filly who suffered a severe concussion in a freak mishap prior to the running of the Breeders' Cup Distaff (gr. I), was alert, standing in her stall, and eating hay, leaving the father and son training team of Scotty and Randy Schulhofer optimistic about her chances to recover. However, Randy Schulhofer cautioned that "the next 24 to 48 hours are the most crucial."
Most Popular Stories
- Secretariat Celebration Set for March 29
- Trainer Michael D'Angelo Dies at 55
- Breeders' Cup Ramps Up Recruiting in Europe
- NTRA Safety Alliance Re-Accredits Aqueduct
- TimeformUS Saturday Plays
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity
- Racing Voices: The Fastest Horse in the World
- Concern, Tuscalee Inducted into Maryland Hall
- Former Jockey Davis Focus of HRTV Documentary
- Gala Award: Not Your Typical Turf Pedigree