Centaur Farms' homebred filly Adhrhythm dominated the $150,000 Susan's Girl Division of the Florida Stallion Stakes for 2-year-old fillies, taking the seven-furlong event by 8 1/2 lengths.
On Sunday morning, Exogenous, the Unbridled filly who suffered a severe concussion in a freak mishap prior to the running of the Breeders' Cup Distaff (gr. I), was alert, standing in her stall, and eating hay, leaving the father and son training team of Scotty and Randy Schulhofer optimistic about her chances to recover. However, Randy Schulhofer cautioned that "the next 24 to 48 hours are the most crucial."
Most Popular Stories
- Ankle Chip Will Sideline International Star
- Kentucky Derby Horse-By-Horse Recap
- TOBA's Annual Breeding Clinic Set for Mid-May
- Kentucky Derby Recap: American Idol
- Gulfstream Reports Solid Meet Numbers
- Kentucky Historical Racing Passes $1 Billion
- Preakness Could Be Rematch for Derby Top 3
- Grade I Winner The Tin Man Dies at 17
- What's Going On Here: Churchill's 180
- Divining Rod On Target for Preakness Stakes