Attorneys for James McIngvale have asked a Texas judge to drop Kentucky-based agency Eaton Sales from the list of named defendants in the horse owner's fraud lawsuit.
Racehorse owner James McIngvale has expanded his high-profile lawsuit against three horsemen to include several consignors allegedly involved in claimed fraudulent public auction transactions.
The opening session of the 2004 Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's August yearling sale was as hot as the weather in Central Florida when the sales company established new records for gross revenue, average, and median price. The average of $52,271 was the highest ever for the sale, breaking the record of $44,945 that was established in 1999.
Led by a $145,000 purchase of a Tale of the Cat weanling filly Tuesday, the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. fall mixed sale closed the second of two preferred consignor sessions with double-digit increases in both average and median sale figures.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Has Lone Churchill Breeze
- Blazing Speed Wins QE II Cup in Hong Kong
- Two Derby Hopefuls Boast Derby-Winning Sires
- Calumet Farm: The Rebirth of a Legend
- Dortmund Runs Easy in Final Derby Drill
- Mubtaahij in 'Missed Work' at Arlington
- No Catching Cinco Charlie in William Walker
- Carpe Diem Solid in Final Pre-Derby Work
- StarLadies On Oaks Trail With Eskenformoney
- Effinex Wins Excelsior, Wicked Strong Third