Attorneys for James McIngvale have asked a Texas judge to drop Kentucky-based agency Eaton Sales from the list of named defendants in the horse owner's fraud lawsuit.
Racehorse owner James McIngvale has expanded his high-profile lawsuit against three horsemen to include several consignors allegedly involved in claimed fraudulent public auction transactions.
The opening session of the 2004 Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's August yearling sale was as hot as the weather in Central Florida when the sales company established new records for gross revenue, average, and median price. The average of $52,271 was the highest ever for the sale, breaking the record of $44,945 that was established in 1999.
Led by a $145,000 purchase of a Tale of the Cat weanling filly Tuesday, the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. fall mixed sale closed the second of two preferred consignor sessions with double-digit increases in both average and median sale figures.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Confirmed Off KY Derby Trail
- Run the Bluegrass Race Honors Zenyatta
- 'Mandate' Should Be Strong in Rebel Stakes
- Social Inclusion On Derby Path After Big Win
- Santa Ana Features Return of Emollient
- McGaughey Encouraged by Honor Code's Effort
- Jockey Von Rosen Suffers Serious Injury
- Rosario Rides General a Rod in Florida Derby
- Game On Dude Heads World's Best Racehorses
- Social Inclusion Spoils Honor Code's Return