Attorneys for James McIngvale have asked a Texas judge to drop Kentucky-based agency Eaton Sales from the list of named defendants in the horse owner's fraud lawsuit.
Racehorse owner James McIngvale has expanded his high-profile lawsuit against three horsemen to include several consignors allegedly involved in claimed fraudulent public auction transactions.
The opening session of the 2004 Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's August yearling sale was as hot as the weather in Central Florida when the sales company established new records for gross revenue, average, and median price. The average of $52,271 was the highest ever for the sale, breaking the record of $44,945 that was established in 1999.
Led by a $145,000 purchase of a Tale of the Cat weanling filly Tuesday, the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. fall mixed sale closed the second of two preferred consignor sessions with double-digit increases in both average and median sale figures.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break
- 'Power' Pair Square Off in July Cup
- 95% Clearance Rate on Day 2 at Tattersalls
- Arizona's Global Symposium Registration Open
- 'Princess' Looks Tough in Delaware Handicap
- Social Inclusion Breezes for Haskell
- Isabella Sings First Winner for Eskendereya
- Boston and Suffolk Downs Begin Planning
- Paladin Bay Seeks to Tame Bison City Stakes
- Kentucky Horses Lose a Friend in Vet Byars