Penn National Gaming Inc. said July 7 it has secured an exclusive 18-month option to purchase about 36 acres in Cecil County, Md., for the purpose of constructing a slot-machine casino.
Most Popular Stories
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Doctor J Dub Breakthrough Horse for Antonucci
- Arrogate Returns to Work Tab
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Ellis Historical Racing to Exacta Systems
- Anchor Down Retired to Gainesway
- Motion Hopes to Stay Hot in Matriarch
- V. E. Day Retired to Waldorf Farm
- Cathryn Sophia to Pioneerof the Nile in 2017
- 4 Kentucky Derby Contenders to Watch