The revenge mission toward this year's Hong Kong Cup (HK-I) is "full steam ahead" after Viva Pataca won the Nov. 16 HK$3 million Cathay Pacific International Cup Trial (HK-II) in a common canter, leaving the owner, trainer, and jockey all licking their lips in anticipation of a glorious international day in December.
Most Popular Stories
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Flintshire Looking Strong for Sword Dancer
- OBS Numbers Plummet During Open Session
- Mohaymen Cuts Back to Sprint in King's Bishop
- California Chrome Superior in Pacific Classic
- Quality Five-Horse Field for Personal Ensign
- Ballerina Stakes Has Stage Full of Talent
- CHRB Member Calls for Trainer 'Profiling'
- Trainer Brown Captures 1,000th Win