Category Five, a 12-year-old son of Storm Cat, has been relocated to stand at Mesa Farms near Zahl, N.D.
Nine-year-old Category Five, a leading California freshman sire in 2003, has been relocated to Sue Hubbard and Associates near Paso Robles, Calif.
All of the 27 broodmares offered at the Jan. 26-27 Lakeview Thoroughbred Farm dispersal at Barretts Equine near Pomona, Calif., will sell with a complimentary 2004 season to young sire Category Five.
The racing and breeding stock owned by Lakeview Farm near Lakeview, Calif., will be dispersed during the 2004 Barretts January mixed sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Stallion Oxbow to Stand at Calumet in 2015
- Hollendorfer Duo Part of Even Yellow Ribbon
- Competitive Group Entered for Smarty Jones
- Officials Examining Horse Deaths at Saratoga
- Barretts October Yearling Catalog Available
- California Chrome Progressing Toward PA Derby
- Micromanage Set for Another Distance Test
- Ben's Cat Seeks Third Turf Monster Victory
- Knee Surgery to Sideline Kid Cruz for Year
- Texas Racing Commission OKs Instant Racing