Category Five, a 12-year-old son of Storm Cat, has been relocated to stand at Mesa Farms near Zahl, N.D.
Nine-year-old Category Five, a leading California freshman sire in 2003, has been relocated to Sue Hubbard and Associates near Paso Robles, Calif.
All of the 27 broodmares offered at the Jan. 26-27 Lakeview Thoroughbred Farm dispersal at Barretts Equine near Pomona, Calif., will sell with a complimentary 2004 season to young sire Category Five.
The racing and breeding stock owned by Lakeview Farm near Lakeview, Calif., will be dispersed during the 2004 Barretts January mixed sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Will Take Charge vs. Palace Malice in Whitney
- Juddmonte Stallions Available to S.H. Mares
- Stronach Group Names Vet O'Neil to Key Post
- Kingman Wins Sussex with Dazzling Late Speed
- Thoroughbred Marketplace at Pimlico Oct. 4-5
- Social Inclusion to Move to Chad Brown
- Federal Judge Dismisses Dutrow Lawsuit
- Palace Malice Hoping to Continue His Roll
- CDI Gets 5-Year Contract with Saratoga Casino
- Colorado Voters to Decide on Racino Gaming