Category Five, a 12-year-old son of Storm Cat, has been relocated to stand at Mesa Farms near Zahl, N.D.
Nine-year-old Category Five, a leading California freshman sire in 2003, has been relocated to Sue Hubbard and Associates near Paso Robles, Calif.
All of the 27 broodmares offered at the Jan. 26-27 Lakeview Thoroughbred Farm dispersal at Barretts Equine near Pomona, Calif., will sell with a complimentary 2004 season to young sire Category Five.
The racing and breeding stock owned by Lakeview Farm near Lakeview, Calif., will be dispersed during the 2004 Barretts January mixed sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner
- California Chrome's Dubai Win voted Moment of the Year
- NY Proposes Sweeping Equine Drug, Record Rules
- A. P. Indy Fires Another Across the Bow
- Two New Sires to California's Milky Way Farm
- Jockey Lane Luzzi Follows in Father's Footsteps
- First Foal a Filly for Grade 1 Winner Danza
- First Foal for Circumference is a Filly
- Bahamian Squall's First Foal is a Colt
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes