Category Five, a 12-year-old son of Storm Cat, has been relocated to stand at Mesa Farms near Zahl, N.D.
Nine-year-old Category Five, a leading California freshman sire in 2003, has been relocated to Sue Hubbard and Associates near Paso Robles, Calif.
All of the 27 broodmares offered at the Jan. 26-27 Lakeview Thoroughbred Farm dispersal at Barretts Equine near Pomona, Calif., will sell with a complimentary 2004 season to young sire Category Five.
The racing and breeding stock owned by Lakeview Farm near Lakeview, Calif., will be dispersed during the 2004 Barretts January mixed sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup
- Casse Duo Set for Queen's Plate Run
- Neolithic Back Galloping After Respiratory Illness
- Litfin at Large: Class Horses Figure in Ohio Derby
- Kentucky Derby Starters Reunite in Ohio Derby
- The Stronach Group Considers New England Venture
- Untrapped Aims for First Stakes win in Ohio Derby
- Disco Rico and His Record-Setting Son Disco Partner
- Lady Aurelia Overpowers Males in King's Stand