Category Five, a 12-year-old son of Storm Cat, has been relocated to stand at Mesa Farms near Zahl, N.D.
Nine-year-old Category Five, a leading California freshman sire in 2003, has been relocated to Sue Hubbard and Associates near Paso Robles, Calif.
All of the 27 broodmares offered at the Jan. 26-27 Lakeview Thoroughbred Farm dispersal at Barretts Equine near Pomona, Calif., will sell with a complimentary 2004 season to young sire Category Five.
The racing and breeding stock owned by Lakeview Farm near Lakeview, Calif., will be dispersed during the 2004 Barretts January mixed sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Brings Baffert Back to World Cup
- Owner-Breeder Bertram Klein Dies
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Dubai World Cup Night
- Litfin at Large: Getting Handle on Dubai World Cup Card
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Zulu Seeks Skip Away Rebound
- Different Paths, Futures for Two Spiral Contenders
- Arnold Believes Spiral is Good Spot for Convict Pike
- Mind Your Biscuits Could Give Summers First Win
- El Areeb Works at Laurel Toward Wood Memorial