Dr. Scott McClure and colleagues from the College of Veterinary Medicine at Iowa State University recently published a study on the effects of extracorporeal shock wave therapy (ESWT) on wounds. In their study, McClure and colleagues created a 4-cm and a 3-cm full-thickness wound on both front and rear cannon bones, respectively, of six healthy horses.
Most Popular Stories
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- BloodHorse, Weatherbys Launch Stallions App
- Keeneland Catalogs 1,892 for January Sale
- Welcome Home, Charismatic
- Global Symposium Explores Racing's Identity
- Sunbean Seeks Third Louisiana Classic Win
- Rouse Earns F. Ambrose Clark Award
- Rockridge's Posse Will Not Return to U.S.
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- Stakeholders Support Central Rule Making