Keeneland officials announced July 31 that 4,181 yearlings have been cataloged for the 70th annual Keeneland September yearling sale to be held Sept. 8-21.
Boasting an increase in size and several new additions to the consignor ranks, the catalog for the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's 2014 August yearling sale is now available via the OBS website.
Fasig-Tipton's New York-bred sale of yearlings in Saratoga Springs, N.Y., has attracted a record 316 entries for the Aug. 9-10 evening sessions.
The catalog is available on online. The sale, to be held March 12-13, will be streamed live on BloodHorse.com.
Esther Marr talks with Duncan Taylor, president of Taylor Made, about the current sales market. They also discuss the new Keeneland September sales format and Duncan mentions the Taylor Made catalog with several stand outs. watch video
In 2005, when only 153 horses were cataloged, the Saratoga select yearling sale enjoyed a rebound Read Blog
Barretts has cataloged 514 horses for its October mixed sale, which will be held Oct. 27 and 28 at the Hinds Pavilion at Fairplex Park in Southern California.
Keeneland has cataloged a record 5,555 yearlings for its 2008 September yearling sale, which is scheduled for Sept. 8-23.
The New York Breeders' Sales Company announced the catalog for the Saratoga Premier Yearling Sale Aug. 11-12 is now available online at www.nybreederssales.com. The sales company has catalogued 210 yearlings for the two sessions, which will begin at 7:30 p.m. each day.
Most Popular Stories
- What's Going On Here: Solid at the Core
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- 'Gold Hopes to Keep Churchill Record Intact
- Curlin Colt Tops Strong Keeneland Session
- Flashback Retired to Stand at Hill 'n' Dale
- Fast Anna Gets Class Relief in Gallant Bob
- Top 3-Year-Old Fillies to Battle in Cotillion
- Three-Time Grade I Winner Behrens Dies
- Equine Encephalitis Reported in New York
- Oversight Board Reviews NYRA Finances