Bingo, a 5-year-old stakes-winning mare by Bernstein, worked a half-mile in :45 1/5 to post the fastest work at the distance at the Under Tack Show for the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. 2013 winter mixed sale.
Either Withers (gr. III) winner Alpha or the undefeated Gemologist could lay claim to the top 3-year-old spot if they were to impressively win the $1 million Wood Memorial (gr. I) April 7 at Aqueduct.
Steve reveals his pedigree Derby Dozen. read blog
Stretched out to two turns for the first time, Reveron responded with a half-length victory in the inaugural $100,000 Gulfstream Park Derby Jan. 1 for his third consecutive win.
Awesome Belle, Bet to Win, and Say a Novena, all consistent performers until their most recent stakes efforts, will try to take a step back in the right direction when they contest the Old Hat (gr. III) Jan. 1 at Gulfstream.
Most Popular Stories
- Louis Quatorze Dies of Heart Attack
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Uncontested to Skip Rebel Stakes
- El Areeb Confirmed to Start in Gotham Stakes
- Arrogate 'His Usual Self' in Five-Furlong Move
- Mo Town, Guest Suite Set for Risen Star Showdown
- Mind Your Biscuits Set for Gulfstream Park Sprint
- International Star Could Add to Fair Grounds Success
- Grade 1 Haskell Headlines Monmouth Stakes Schedule