Bingo, a 5-year-old stakes-winning mare by Bernstein, worked a half-mile in :45 1/5 to post the fastest work at the distance at the Under Tack Show for the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. 2013 winter mixed sale.
Either Withers (gr. III) winner Alpha or the undefeated Gemologist could lay claim to the top 3-year-old spot if they were to impressively win the $1 million Wood Memorial (gr. I) April 7 at Aqueduct.
Steve reveals his pedigree Derby Dozen. read blog
Stretched out to two turns for the first time, Reveron responded with a half-length victory in the inaugural $100,000 Gulfstream Park Derby Jan. 1 for his third consecutive win.
Awesome Belle, Bet to Win, and Say a Novena, all consistent performers until their most recent stakes efforts, will try to take a step back in the right direction when they contest the Old Hat (gr. III) Jan. 1 at Gulfstream.
Most Popular Stories
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Vale Dori Impressive in Bayakoa Victory
- Half Dome Dude Sets Remington Track Record
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Highway Star Wins Go for Wand by a Nose
- King and His Court Claims Display Stakes