Bingo, a 5-year-old stakes-winning mare by Bernstein, worked a half-mile in :45 1/5 to post the fastest work at the distance at the Under Tack Show for the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. 2013 winter mixed sale.
Either Withers (gr. III) winner Alpha or the undefeated Gemologist could lay claim to the top 3-year-old spot if they were to impressively win the $1 million Wood Memorial (gr. I) April 7 at Aqueduct.
Steve reveals his pedigree Derby Dozen. read blog
Stretched out to two turns for the first time, Reveron responded with a half-length victory in the inaugural $100,000 Gulfstream Park Derby Jan. 1 for his third consecutive win.
Awesome Belle, Bet to Win, and Say a Novena, all consistent performers until their most recent stakes efforts, will try to take a step back in the right direction when they contest the Old Hat (gr. III) Jan. 1 at Gulfstream.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- 'Cleopatra' Looking to Reign in Chandelier
- Runhappy Faces Five in Ack Ack
- Colonel John Sold, to Stand in Korea in 2017
- Beholder, Stellar Wind Renew Rivalry
- Jockey Collins Suffers Paralysis After Spill
- Flintshire Rolls Into Joe Hirsch Turf Classic
- Snowden Death Investigation 'Inactive'
- Air Force Blue Retired to Ashford Stud
- Klimt to Stretch Out in FrontRunner