Bingo, a 5-year-old stakes-winning mare by Bernstein, worked a half-mile in :45 1/5 to post the fastest work at the distance at the Under Tack Show for the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. 2013 winter mixed sale.
Either Withers (gr. III) winner Alpha or the undefeated Gemologist could lay claim to the top 3-year-old spot if they were to impressively win the $1 million Wood Memorial (gr. I) April 7 at Aqueduct.
- By Steve Haskin
Steve reveals his pedigree Derby Dozen. read blog
Stretched out to two turns for the first time, Reveron responded with a half-length victory in the inaugural $100,000 Gulfstream Park Derby Jan. 1 for his third consecutive win.
Awesome Belle, Bet to Win, and Say a Novena, all consistent performers until their most recent stakes efforts, will try to take a step back in the right direction when they contest the Old Hat (gr. III) Jan. 1 at Gulfstream.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Mare Nastique Dies at 29
- Panelists to Horse Racing: Spin Isn't In
- St Nicholas Abbey Progresses in Recovery
- Giving 'L' Legitimacy - Eric Mitchell
- BloodHorse.com New Navigation Tour
- Racing is Ripe for More Advanced Statistics
- NYRA Chief Discusses Aspects of Growth Plan
- Castellano Closing on Season Earnings Record
- Suffolk Casino Project to be Put to New Vote
- Slideshow: Royal Delta