Three-time Louisiana champion Costa Rising will enter stud at Val Murrell's Clear Creek Stud near Folsom, La.
Urge to Splurge, a Successful Appeal filly, was purchased for $200,000 by Carrol Castille to top the second and final session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's 2004 June Sale of 2-Year-Olds in Training and Horses of Racing Age.
Horse racing parallels life's experiences of highs and low in many ways and one need look no further, for a prime example, than Evangeline Downs trainer Carrol Castille.
Most Popular Stories
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner
- Jockey Lane Luzzi Follows in Father's Footsteps
- A. P. Indy Fires Another Across the Bow
- Bahamian Squall's First Foal is a Colt
- New York Lawmakers Question Cuomo's NYRA Plans
- Recalling World's Most Lucrative Races
- First Foal a Filly for Grade 1 Winner Danza
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- Lane to Join The National Stud as New Stud Manager
- First Foal by Fast Anna Born in New York