Three-time Louisiana champion Costa Rising will enter stud at Val Murrell's Clear Creek Stud near Folsom, La.
Urge to Splurge, a Successful Appeal filly, was purchased for $200,000 by Carrol Castille to top the second and final session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's 2004 June Sale of 2-Year-Olds in Training and Horses of Racing Age.
Horse racing parallels life's experiences of highs and low in many ways and one need look no further, for a prime example, than Evangeline Downs trainer Carrol Castille.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Uncle Mo Filly Brings $1 Million at F-T Sale
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- Friesan Fire Colt Tops Midlantic at $825,000
- Fast Uncle Mo Filly Tops F-T Midlantic Sale
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park
- Exaggerator, Nyquist Set for Belmont Rematch
- Exaggerator Turns the Tables, Wins Preakness