Angled to the middle of the track for the stretch run by jockey Gabriel Saez, heavy choice Kodiak Kowboy overpowered his rivals in the $200,000 Donald LeVine Memorial Handicap to win by four lengths at Philadelphia Park June 27.
Double Bogey Stable's Semaphore Man, winner of the Count Fleet Sprint Handicap (gr. III) in consecutive years and the lone graded stakes winner in a full field of 11 sprinters, tops the Aristides Stakes (gr. III) May 30 at Churchill Downs.
Most Popular Stories
- Dance With Fate Off the Bench for San Diego
- Tonalist, Wicked Strong Headline Jim Dandy
- Record Breakers Headed for Del Mar Debutante
- Queen's Horse Tests Positive for Morphine
- Art Sherman to Receive Laffit Pincay Award
- Can Coup de Grace Land Blow in Amsterdam?
- Daring Dancer Prevails in Lake George Stakes
- Shanon Nicole Takes Off-Turf Indiana Grand
- Haskin: The Saint of Saratoga
- Eight Stakes Set for Churchill in September