Angled to the middle of the track for the stretch run by jockey Gabriel Saez, heavy choice Kodiak Kowboy overpowered his rivals in the $200,000 Donald LeVine Memorial Handicap to win by four lengths at Philadelphia Park June 27.
Double Bogey Stable's Semaphore Man, winner of the Count Fleet Sprint Handicap (gr. III) in consecutive years and the lone graded stakes winner in a full field of 11 sprinters, tops the Aristides Stakes (gr. III) May 30 at Churchill Downs.
Most Popular Stories
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Litfin at Large: The Mother Goose
- Danzing Candy to Make First Start for Baffert
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- Name Change for Historical Racing Company
- PA House Resolution Supports Sports Betting
- HRRN to Broadcast Queen's Plate Live
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- Legends: Charlie Whittingham, the Bald Eagle