Frac Daddy was scratched from the $1 million TVG Pacific Classic (gr. I) due to a tendon injury Aug. 23, but it remains unclear a day later how the Scat Daddy colt hurt himself.
Odds-on choice Frac Daddy, making his initial foray into Canada, came away with a convincing five-length victory in the $186,614 Eclipse Stakes (Can-II) June 1 on the Woodbine Polytrack.
A Malibu Moon colt brought $375,000 during the early afternoon portion of the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky July select sale in Lexington July 10. The strapping dark bay was the highest price at the sale thus far.
Most Popular Stories
- Champagne is Next Step for I Spent It
- Wicked Strong to Sit Out Rest of Year
- Classy Yanks vs. Euro Invaders in Hill Prince
- Wise Dan Faces Stiff Shadwell Turf Mile Test
- New England Horsemen Submit Dates Application
- Sea The Stars Filly Tops Day 2 of Orby Sale
- Better Lucky Seeks to Repeat in First Lady
- Hashtag Bourbon Tough in Breeders' Futurity
- Atreides Gets Distance Test in Indiana Derby
- Small Foal Crops Will Challenge Racing