Frac Daddy was scratched from the $1 million TVG Pacific Classic (gr. I) due to a tendon injury Aug. 23, but it remains unclear a day later how the Scat Daddy colt hurt himself.
Odds-on choice Frac Daddy, making his initial foray into Canada, came away with a convincing five-length victory in the $186,614 Eclipse Stakes (Can-II) June 1 on the Woodbine Polytrack.
A Malibu Moon colt brought $375,000 during the early afternoon portion of the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky July select sale in Lexington July 10. The strapping dark bay was the highest price at the sale thus far.
Most Popular Stories
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Gutsy Move Gets Abel Tasman CCA Oaks Win
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'
- Gun Runner Posts Bullet in Breeze for Whitney
- Madam Dancealot Closes From Last to Win San Clemente
- Girvin Has Final Work Ahead of Haskell
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- Brown in High Spirits After Three Saratoga Wins
- As Arrogate's Stature Builds, So Do Expectations