Frac Daddy was scratched from the $1 million TVG Pacific Classic (gr. I) due to a tendon injury Aug. 23, but it remains unclear a day later how the Scat Daddy colt hurt himself.
Odds-on choice Frac Daddy, making his initial foray into Canada, came away with a convincing five-length victory in the $186,614 Eclipse Stakes (Can-II) June 1 on the Woodbine Polytrack.
A Malibu Moon colt brought $375,000 during the early afternoon portion of the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky July select sale in Lexington July 10. The strapping dark bay was the highest price at the sale thus far.
Most Popular Stories
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- Destin Work is 'Stamina Builder' for Belmont
- Kentucky Suspends Umarov for 10 Years
- Velasquez to Ride Full-Time at Gulfstream
- Rockingham to End All Operations Aug. 31
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Little Nappy is Shackleford's First Winner
- Taris Could Opt for Triple Bend Over Vanity
- Candy Ride Colt Tops Barretts Sale