Steve Haskin reflects on the loss of Intense Holiday. read blog
From May 31 to June 2 owners and breeders from all corners of the U.S., and Canada, converged in Lexington to spend three days immersed in all aspects of the Thoroughbred breeding process.
A group of commercial breeders have combined to form a new public sales agency, Select Sales LLC, which plans to offer its first consignment at this year's Fasig-Tipton Kentucky select yearling sale in July.
Most Popular Stories
- Love the Chase to Sell at F-T November
- Dialed In Colt Reckling Graduates at Saratoga
- Jim Rome Remembers Shared Belief
- Woodward Up Next for Frosted
- First Winners for Crossbow, Gattopardo
- Lady Eli's Miracle Comeback Looms
- Del Mar to Cut Race Dates, Open Later in 2017
- Unbeaten Enola Gray Steps Up in Torrey Pines
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Majesto Spikes Fever, to Scratch From Travers