Steve Haskin reflects on the loss of Intense Holiday. read blog
From May 31 to June 2 owners and breeders from all corners of the U.S., and Canada, converged in Lexington to spend three days immersed in all aspects of the Thoroughbred breeding process.
A group of commercial breeders have combined to form a new public sales agency, Select Sales LLC, which plans to offer its first consignment at this year's Fasig-Tipton Kentucky select yearling sale in July.
Most Popular Stories
- Grade 2 Winner Iliad Retired
- Irish War Cry Solid in Final Pre-Derby Work
- Another Big Finish for McCraken in Final Pre-Derby Work
- Practical Joke Rewards Breeders' Faith in His Dam
- Thunder Snow Enters Quarantine at Churchill Downs
- Horseman Mike Johnson Knows a Good One in McCraken
- Wilkes Continues to Do Nafzger Proud
- Alert Bay Repeats in San Francisco Mile
- Battalion Runner, Malagacy to Bypass Kentucky Derby
- Derby Museum to Become Home for Lukas Collection