A hearing conducted by the Kentucky Horse Racing Commission's license review committee brought out details of an incident in which horse ran under the name of a "paper trainer."
The Kentucky Horse Racing Commission's license review committee has suspended the lead outrider at Keeneland Racecourse for 16 months for his role in training a horse that raced in the name of a licensed trainer.
Kentucky stewards have taken disciplinary action against two licensees in connection with a horse running under an incorrect trainer's name and suspended the trainer involved for a medication positive for the same horse.
Most Popular Stories
- Breeders' Cup Tickets Go On Sale March 4
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for March 3, 2015
- Carpe Diem Faces Ocean Knight in Tampa Derby
- Take Charge Brandi Not Entered in Honeybee
- Charles Town, Penn National Cancel Racing
- Changes Possible on Federal Tax Withholdings
- Handle on U.S. Races Down 3.66% in February
- Five-Year Suspension, $25,000 Fine for Chapa
- Fair Grounds Preps a Tale of Two Sexes
- On the Muscle, Dortmund Ready for San Felipe