A hearing conducted by the Kentucky Horse Racing Commission's license review committee brought out details of an incident in which horse ran under the name of a "paper trainer."
The Kentucky Horse Racing Commission's license review committee has suspended the lead outrider at Keeneland Racecourse for 16 months for his role in training a horse that raced in the name of a licensed trainer.
Kentucky stewards have taken disciplinary action against two licensees in connection with a horse running under an incorrect trainer's name and suspended the trainer involved for a medication positive for the same horse.
Most Popular Stories
- Al Shaqab's Toronado to National Stud in 2015
- Indiana Immediately Suspends Two Licensees
- Tonalist, V. E. Day Work at Belmont Park
- Juddmonte's Elite Miler Kingman Retired
- Goldencents to Remain in California
- Departing, Carve Set for Homecoming Classic
- Champion Will Take Charge Retired
- Shared Belief Needs to be Awesome...Again
- Ron Turcotte to Appear at Kentucky Downs
- WVRC Seeks Bill to Allow Flexibility on Dates