A hearing conducted by the Kentucky Horse Racing Commission's license review committee brought out details of an incident in which horse ran under the name of a "paper trainer."
The Kentucky Horse Racing Commission's license review committee has suspended the lead outrider at Keeneland Racecourse for 16 months for his role in training a horse that raced in the name of a licensed trainer.
Kentucky stewards have taken disciplinary action against two licensees in connection with a horse running under an incorrect trainer's name and suspended the trainer involved for a medication positive for the same horse.
Most Popular Stories
- Ria Antonia Readies for Run Against Boys
- New Career Plans for Retired Comma to the Top
- Boat Trip Wins Express; Triple Heater for 2nd
- Akeed Mofeed Takes HK Cup; Little Mike 9th
- Dozen Pointed for $750,000 CashCall Futurity
- Jose Sea View Posts Gritty Display Victory
- Glorious Days Closes to Win Hong Kong Mile
- Dynamic Trade Continues at Arqana Sale
- Dominant Upsets The Fugue in Hong Kong Vase
- Lord Kanaloa Impresses in Career Finale