A hearing conducted by the Kentucky Horse Racing Commission's license review committee brought out details of an incident in which horse ran under the name of a "paper trainer."
The Kentucky Horse Racing Commission's license review committee has suspended the lead outrider at Keeneland Racecourse for 16 months for his role in training a horse that raced in the name of a licensed trainer.
Kentucky stewards have taken disciplinary action against two licensees in connection with a horse running under an incorrect trainer's name and suspended the trainer involved for a medication positive for the same horse.
Most Popular Stories
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity
- Strong Mandate Brings Lukas Back for More
- TimeformUS Saturday Plays
- Racing Voices: The Fastest Horse in the World
- Candy Boy Sharpens Up for Santa Anita Derby
- Mucho Macho Man Taking it Easy at Gulfstream
- Ria Antonia Posts Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- Trainer Chleborad Secures 1,000th Career Win
- Shared Belief Confirmed Off KY Derby Trail