A hearing conducted by the Kentucky Horse Racing Commission's license review committee brought out details of an incident in which horse ran under the name of a "paper trainer."
The Kentucky Horse Racing Commission's license review committee has suspended the lead outrider at Keeneland Racecourse for 16 months for his role in training a horse that raced in the name of a licensed trainer.
Kentucky stewards have taken disciplinary action against two licensees in connection with a horse running under an incorrect trainer's name and suspended the trainer involved for a medication positive for the same horse.
Most Popular Stories
- Positive Outlook for Fasig-Tipton Yearlings
- Fasig-Tipton Kentucky: July 2014 Sale Preview
- F-T Kentucky: Hip 154 Cowboy Cal--Refugee
- Massachusetts Sire Dr. Rockett Gets First Win
- Belle Gallantey Steals Delaware Handicap
- Featured Horse Profile: Ben's Cat
- Doinghardtimeagain Grinds Out Great Lady M.
- The Pizza Man Gets Dough in Stars and Stripes
- Shakin It Up Retired, To Stand at Spendthrift
- Empire Dreams Lands New York Derby