A hearing conducted by the Kentucky Horse Racing Commission's license review committee brought out details of an incident in which horse ran under the name of a "paper trainer."
The Kentucky Horse Racing Commission's license review committee has suspended the lead outrider at Keeneland Racecourse for 16 months for his role in training a horse that raced in the name of a licensed trainer.
Kentucky stewards have taken disciplinary action against two licensees in connection with a horse running under an incorrect trainer's name and suspended the trainer involved for a medication positive for the same horse.
Most Popular Stories
- Pure Sensation Questionable for HK Sprint
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- Able Friend Out to Regain Hong Kong Glory
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- American Gal, Union Strike Meet in Starlet
- Resilient Humor Debut Winner for Sassy Image
- Retired Valet Ward Dies in Kentucky
- Equestrian Group Earns International Award
- Trainer Brown Gearing Up for Gulfstream
- Aqueduct Announcers Bring Youth, Experience