A hearing conducted by the Kentucky Horse Racing Commission's license review committee brought out details of an incident in which horse ran under the name of a "paper trainer."
The Kentucky Horse Racing Commission's license review committee has suspended the lead outrider at Keeneland Racecourse for 16 months for his role in training a horse that raced in the name of a licensed trainer.
Kentucky stewards have taken disciplinary action against two licensees in connection with a horse running under an incorrect trainer's name and suspended the trainer involved for a medication positive for the same horse.
Most Popular Stories
- Conquest Mo Money Still Undefeated, Sunland Derby Next
- Girvin Upsets Risen Star Stakes
- McCraken Top Individual in Kentucky Derby Future Wager
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Girvin, Farrell Exit Fair Grounds Wins Well
- Dortmund Could Return in Triple Bend
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- El Areeb Sharp in Five-Furlong Workout
- Fasig-Tipton Gulfstream Sale Poised for Strength
- Jockey Alex Birzer Reaches 3,000 Wins