A hearing conducted by the Kentucky Horse Racing Commission's license review committee brought out details of an incident in which horse ran under the name of a "paper trainer."
The Kentucky Horse Racing Commission's license review committee has suspended the lead outrider at Keeneland Racecourse for 16 months for his role in training a horse that raced in the name of a licensed trainer.
Kentucky stewards have taken disciplinary action against two licensees in connection with a horse running under an incorrect trainer's name and suspended the trainer involved for a medication positive for the same horse.
Most Popular Stories
- Bal a Bali Vying for U.S. Score in American
- Pletcher Considers Preakness Stakes Options
- Princess Violet Tops Ruffian Stakes Entrants
- KHRC Vote on Salix Threshold Triggers Debate
- Beholder, Warren's Veneda Face Off in Vanity
- Unspurned Seeks Repeat Performance in Hendrie
- Wolf Man Rocket Ships in for Peter Pan Stakes
- NYRA to Cap Belmont Attendance at 90,000
- MarketWatch: Jamie Hill on Sires, Pinhooking
- Hardest Core in Man o' War vs. Imagining